Cixelsid

Guy pulls gun in road rage incident.

I don't know about you, but if somebody tries to murder me, I don't follow the attempting murderer to his house, throw the first punch, get my ass kicked, have my wife hand me a gun, shoot up a car and surrender to the authorities. But that's just me.

I don't know about you, but if somebody tries to murder me, I don't follow the attempting murderer to his house, throw the first punch, get my ass kicked, have my wife hand me a gun, shoot up a car and surrender to the authorities. But that's just me.

You rational sonofabitch! Get that nonsense outta here!

My point was, there are two sides of the issue. We simply don't know how aggressive the younger punks were or if it was all in the head of the asshole with the gun.

If i chased down every idiot thats nearly run me off the road over the years becuase they're an idiot driver the police would think im loony. It happens all the time on my bike and car. This country is full of horrible drivers

With his uber-sensitivity on the roads, and future inability to own or carry a gun, this guy belongs in Jersey. Maybe that is one benefit of living with 10 million other oblivious assh**es in a state the size of a shoebox. One, GENERALLY, tends to get thicker skin for these kinds of perceived slights. If I was so inclined, I could get in a fight every single day. There's just too many idiots out there to waste your time on only one -- I guess that is the core of maturity - laziness. I'm too tired to care about teaching some punk a lesson.

With his uber-sensitivity on the roads, and future inability to own or carry a gun, this guy belongs in Jersey. Maybe that is one benefit of living with 10 million other oblivious assh**es in a state the size of a shoebox.

I moved to NJ from Ohio in 96. I can tell you without a doubt, that I felt people were being super aggressive to me. I literally could not look in my rear view mirror for about a year. Where I came from, someone driving that close meant they wanted a piece of you. I'm not kidding. I got into a few incidents shouting incidents with assholes. Now I just don't care. I drive faster and make 'em try to catch me. Typically, they can't, specially when the turbo is wound up.

Great.... now every moron anti who says "but but if we let CCW everybody will shoot each other over road rage" has something to validate his own irrationality. :facepalm: People like this deserve having the book thrown at them...

Only the book? I'm willing to drop an anvil on him for his stupidity.