panteramatt

Urinating in public?

Years ago in Belmar two friends got PU summonses. One was posing but the other hasn't gotten his pants open yet.

Needless to say I spoke up and was a little buzzed. I told the cop " how can you ticket somebody for preparation of public urination?" Almost got locked up. Either way, they both were fined.

Btw, I've never taken a long trip and not had to piss on the side if the road. I live in a rural area and pee outside all the time. If in full of dirt and crap from the yard, there is no way I'm walking inside and dirtying it up just to Piss.

Now I see the point for a city area. That makes sense but in a rural area, I don't think it's. big deal. On the other hand, I damn we'll know public urination is a summons. So if caught, I'd just deal with it.

I remember going to concerts at the Spectrum and at one point there was always a long line of cars getting into the parking lot. On one side was a long concrete wall where dozens of dudes would be peeing in full sight of everyone. Sometimes even a girl usually with a couple people standing in front of her as a partial screen. I can't see how peeing on 18 private acres at night constitutes a crime...

Btw, I've never taken a long trip and not had to piss on the side if the road. I live in a rural area and pee outside all the time. If in full of dirt and crap from the yard, there is no way I'm walking inside and dirtying it up just to Piss.

Now I see the point for a city area. That makes sense but in a rural area, I don't think it's. big deal. On the other hand, I damn we'll know public urination is a summons. So if caught, I'd just deal with it.

[/thread]

I deal with all city dwellers in regards to this so yes if you do this in this setting you are an animal. I see what you guys are talking about in a very rural setting. I get this. Just dont be seen or pay the consequences.

Yea but most of the time for you its a bum and they actually want to get locked up and get a bed and a meal out of it lol so they take it to the extreme...seen it once too many times working in the city

Yea but most of the time for you its a bum and they actually want to get locked up and get a bed and a meal out of it lol so they take it to the extreme...seen it once too many times working in the city

They mostly piss on themselves. For me it's the drunken yuppies who try to be away with it or the filtbags who just not care because thy think they can just do what they want

They mostly piss on themselves. For me it's the drunken yuppies who try to be away with it or the filtbags who just not care because thy think they can just do what they want

I can relate. You are invited to come down to the farm brother and hang out for a night. CJRPC during the day and bonfire at night. See how we do it in the South.

I think the law was meant to punish people from pissing in public - meaning not your own property.  Citing a guy for doing it in his own yard is crossing the line (or his friends' yard).

My dogs piss in my yard several times a day.  Is that offensive?

Oh believe me I have seen my share of pissing down staircases onto people, or taking #2 at the top of staircases....and St Pats day forget about it....they are all over.

I can relate. You are invited to come down to the farm brother and hang out for a night. CJRPC during the day and bonfire at night. See how we do it in the South.

Well thanks my invite haha

I think the law is discourage people from peeing anywhere they want. On their own property is one thing but then public lewdneas can come into play. Suppose a neighbors kid sees your junk.

It's a fine line. Best to not have any witnesses.

I think the law is discourage people from peeing anywhere they want. On their own property is one thing but then public lewdneas can come into play. Suppose a neighbors kid sees your junk.

It's a fine line. Best to not have any witnesses.

True

Mipa stop showing off with your hi-cap drum!!! haha

Drum?  LOL, you missed the sear hole.

Here is my other main can, and I did not piss on it. I am sorry I didn't hose you guys down but my neighbor's wife came outside before I achieved full stream! And she is not up for this kind of action.

post-1965-0-49975300-1372100435_thumb.jpg

It's purely local ordinances against specifically urinating but it can be defined as lewdness I guess if your privates are showing. I heard you can be forced to register as a sex offender too.

No, you can't