ogfarmer

Mosin Nagant detachable mag

If he starts a crowdsource project in kickstarter.com, I would pledge money to it.

Oops: just read this in the guidelines. Maybe we should start our own version: njgunstarter.

No bath, beauty, and cosmetic products; electronic surveillance equipment; eyewear (sunglasses, prescription glasses, and others); firearms, weapons, knives, weapon accessories, and replicas of weapons; medical, health, safety, and personal care products; or infomercial-type products.

If he starts a crowdsource project in kickstarter.com, I would pledge money to it.

Oops: just read this in the guidelines. Maybe we should start our own version: njgunstarter.

No bath, beauty, and cosmetic products; electronic surveillance equipment; eyewear (sunglasses, prescription glasses, and others); firearms, weapons, knives, weapon accessories, and replicas of weapons; medical, health, safety, and personal care products; or infomercial-type products.[/size]

It's not a weapon accessory, it's a spring loaded multi-purpose box.

I posted a while back(1yr ago?) some info about this guy putting out 10 rd magwells for the Mosin Nagant and then that project dis-appeared. I asked him for an up-date and below is his reply:

Hello Kurt,-We still plan on launching the Mosin mags, but in all honesty they are at least a few months out.The only news is that when we do launch the mag we plan on doing a pre-order system on Kickstarter (If they will allow us to put a weapon modification on there.) or something similar. We are working on rendering the design for production currently and we are looking for a suitable manufacturer to produce the parts. Currently, our entire team focused on the keyboard making business, but as soon as that lets up a little we can focus on the mags some.As soon as we launch the preorder system we will send out a Newsletter to our mailing list. http://www.datamancer.net/mosinmags/So stay subscribed and we will keep you informedI posted a while back(1yr ago?) some info about this guy putting out 10 rd magwells for the Mosin Nagant and then that project dis-appeared. I asked him for an up-date and below is his reply:Hello Kurt,-We still plan on launching the Mosin mags, but in all honesty they are at least a few months out.The only news is that when we do launch the mag we plan on doing a pre-order system on Kickstarter (If they will allow us to put a weapon modification on there.) or something similar. We are working on rendering the design for production currently and we are looking for a suitable manufacturer to produce the parts. Currently, our entire team focused on the keyboard making business, but as soon as that lets up a little we can focus on the mags some.As soon as we launch the preorder system we will send out a Newsletter to our mailing list. http://www.datamancer.net/mosinmags/So stay subscribed and we will keep you informedI posted a while back(1yr ago?) some info about this guy putting out 10 rd magwells for the Mosin Nagant and then that project dis-appeared. I asked him for an up-date and below is his reply:Hello Kurt,-We still plan on launching the Mosin mags, but in all honesty they are at least a few months out.The only news is that when we do launch the mag we plan on doing a pre-order system on Kickstarter (If they will allow us to put a weapon modification on there.) or something similar. We are working on rendering the design for production currently and we are looking for a suitable manufacturer to produce the parts. Currently, our entire team focused on the keyboard making business, but as soon as that lets up a little we can focus on the mags some.As soon as we launch the preorder system we will send out a Newsletter to our mailing list. http://www.datamancer.net/mosinmags/So stay subscribed and we will keep you informedI posted a while back(1yr ago?) some info about this guy putting out 10 rd magwells for the Mosin Nagant and then that project dis-appeared. I asked him for an up-date and below is his reply:Hello Kurt,-We still plan on launching the Mosin mags, but in all honesty they are at least a few months out.The only news is that when we do launch the mag we plan on doing a pre-order system on Kickstarter (If they will allow us to put a weapon modification on there.) or something similar. We are working on rendering the design for production currently and we are looking for a suitable manufacturer to produce the parts. Currently, our entire team focused on the keyboard making business, but as soon as that lets up a little we can focus on the mags some.As soon as we launch the preorder system we will send out a Newsletter to our mailing list. http://www.datamancer.net/mosinmags/So stay subscribed and we will keep you informedI posted a while back(1yr ago?) some info about this guy putting out 10 rd magwells for the Mosin Nagant and then that project dis-appeared. I asked him for an up-date and below is his reply:Hello Kurt,-We still plan on launching the Mosin mags, but in all honesty they are at least a few months out.The only news is that when we do launch the mag we plan on doing a pre-order system on Kickstarter (If they will allow us to put a weapon modification on there.) or something similar. We are working on rendering the design for production currently and we are looking for a suitable manufacturer to produce the parts. Currently, our entire team focused on the keyboard making business, but as soon as that lets up a little we can focus on the mags some.As soon as we launch the preorder system we will send out a Newsletter to our mailing list. http://www.datamancer.net/mosinmags/So stay subscribed and we will keep you informed

Sorry that above link isnt valid, I think ,but the short story is this project is several yrs old and just cant seem to get going unfortunatly. Started with this Datamancer guy making a mag and youtubing it working then passed on it......

Is this same guy your refering too?

because the above video was upload a week ago.

he did make a previous video back in January introducing his idea

his comments on you tube

sheltrown1117 1 day ago

I started this project because no one else had made a detachable mag for the original mosin with out any mods, wasn't planning on manufacturing.... but with all the interest I'm starting to look into it. not promising anything accept that I'm toying with the Idea.

Actually not the same guy, now that I have a clearer head the guy I referncing made a fixed mag that was still a top loader. Also was halted at the mass production level. This detachable is way cooler. Just not sure how durable the setup might be as the magwell body wasnt built for the repeated wear for this but is an idea long overdue for sure. Oh, and a suggestion to that guy on naming it the "clip"?.Try "klip" lol

Delete this thread before NJ legislators see this assault-bolt-action monster! /joke

All jokes aside, 9 rounds is NJ leagal, I want one (dozen).

Huh? I thought those silly magazine capacity laws only affected semi-auto firearms. Bolt-actions can have as large a mag as you want.