raz-0

Worst movies you've paid to see.

The village by m night shamilyan. I was mad after watching it. After signs every movie he made sucked more than a 3 dollar whore

Ohh.. yeah. I have a story about that. Going into the theater, there was a family in front of us who had trouble figuring out how the folding seats worked. I mean these were not bright people. Even they were like "well DUH!" by the time the "twist" was revealed. 

Hands down "the happening" with that gun hating douche marky mark.

Swore me off theaters for good.

I'm saddened that some of my favorite "cult movies" were mentioned. Like:

Time bandits

Hudson hawk

Ford Fairlane

Action Jackson

I'm gonna add Remo Williams

These were made with a campy, tongue-in-cheek attitude. They weren't meant to be chick flicks and be lauded at the oscars. These are like modern day Matt Helm (Dean Martin) or In Like Flint(James Coburn) movies.

I think worse are the biggest let downs like "Thunderdome" after the Road Warrior. Jaws 2. Meatballs 2, Arthur 2. Police academy 1534, airplane 2.

And Big Tittie Prison Chicks 12 is a classic IMHO. My Betamax version is almost worn out.

Hands down "the happening" with that gun hating douche marky mark.

Swore me off theaters for good.

I'm saddened that some of my favorite "cult movies" were mentioned. Like:

Time bandits

Hudson hawk

Ford Fairlane

Action Jackson

I'm gonna add Remo Williams

These were made with a campy, tongue-in-cheek attitude. They weren't meant to be chick flicks and be lauded at the oscars. These are like modern day Matt Helm (Dean Martin) or In Like Flint(James Coburn) movies.

I think worse are the biggest let downs like "Thunderdome" after the Road Warrior. Jaws 2. Meatballs 2, Arthur 2. Police academy 1534, airplane 2.

And Big Tittie Prison Chicks 12 is a classic IMHO. My Betamax version is almost worn out.

i havent actually been to the theater since Bourne Ultimatum.. 

glad i didnt go to see A Sound of Thunder at the theater..  such a great premise, such great p[romise, such a hideously bad movie in the end..  that's what happens when the producing company goes bankrupt in the middle of filming..

It is too bad they did such a lousy job. I liked the short story. I think it was Ray Bradbury.

The filming got hit by some sever flooding. The wound up with about half the film in the can, lost their sets, and most of their budget to fix them. It also introduced some serious issues with availability of cast and crew, and the production company went bankrupt by the time they hit post production. Here's an article about the floods, they were pretty severe. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335696/Prague-water-floods-claim-ELEVEN-lives-Europe-threaten-German-city-Dresden.html

I forgot how much I hated Blaire Witch.  I actually left the theater and was telling people on line to not buy tickets.  That movie was so bad it made me angry.

And Highlander 2 was not a movie.  It was an abomination and an abortion that lived.  No way it should have been made, after all, Highlander won an Oscar for "Best Movie Ever"

When I was in Thailand on Uncle Sam's dime back in 1972, I saw part of Cauldron of Blood. It was Boris Karloff's last flick and I'm sure he died of embarrassment. This may not count as we didn't have to pay, but even for free I couldn't sit through it.

Whaaaa? That movie is great! Mine would be tales from the hood

I liked it better after I could appreciate Dave Chappell. But when it first came out I hated it, left the theater and asked for my money back. Pineapple Express is a much better stoner movie IMO and im not big on stoner movies.

Sent using Tapatalk 2