silverado427

Trooper video ain't over yet

I think a lot of the problem is that people always hear about the bad and never the good. Its a lot of misconception. Here in NJ there arent a lot of walking beats anymore, where the cop knew the neighborhood. Its like the doctor who knew the whole family. Times changed. Unfortunately somewhere along the way some attitudes have changed on both sides.

I hear what you are saying but like you said people don't always know.

My Wife and I attended this event: http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2013/08/frenchtown_police_host_nationa.html

Now of course Frenchtown is not Camden but I think Chief Al does a great job staying involved with the community with various outreach programs. 

If you look at the pics in the link Hunterdon County SWAT was there with a display as well.

Lots of smiles and handshakes, good stuff for sure.

I do think the trooper is right however, if you think they acted professionally then we'll disagree.  That is for all parties involved.  The trooper should have called for a supervisor and not engaged in a shouting match in front of a car full of people pulled over.  Just a $hitty situation for the trooper who I feel started off 100% in the right but to continue to engage those clowns with profanity in that setting is not professional.

I do not think any civil rights were violated and this suit is wrong however

There seems to be a reoccurring trend in posts as of late where we all recognize the players and the inevitable result so.................. :popcorn: