silverado427

Trooper video ain't over yet

Lol.... Ya see, now this is why God invented donuts. If at least one of them had a box of donuts, a calm would have ensued them all. They would be smiling. J/k...

Seriously, if in fact, there have been recent impersonation cases, I can see the troopers concern. But it did get way out of hand. Senior man should have calmed the situation and not let it escalate. No screaming should have happened at all. Anyway, DoNuTs are on me! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Lol.... Ya see, now this is why God invented donuts. If at least one of them had a box of donuts, a calm would have ensued them all. They would be smiling. J/k...Seriously, if in fact, there have been recent impersonation cases, I can see the troopers concern. But it did get way out of hand. Senior man should have calmed the situation and not let it escalate. No screaming should have happened at all. Anyway, DoNuTs are on me! ;)Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Pro

The turn into a Diva when they re hungry .....hahahahahaha

The turn into a Diva when they re hungry .....hahahahahaha

Yea, those commercials crack me up...

was waiting for the "come at me bro"....the north jersey/jersey shore/nyc toughguy attitudes mix in a little supercop...and this is what you get.....it was over the top with the continued screaming....im not in nj le and dont know the juristictions etc...but isnt the interstates the troopers "turf"? and while the bergen officers may share authority on it are they not to call it in/notify njsp when initating a stop on an interstate?....if so then they were in the wrong initially....and trooper acted correctly and once he id ed them he should have been on his way? so then it was a pissing match?.....

was waiting for the "come at me bro"....the north jersey/jersey shore/nyc toughguy attitudes mix in a little supercop...and this is what you get.....it was over the top with the continued screaming....im not in nj le and dont know the juristictions etc...but isnt the interstates the troopers "turf"? and while the bergen officers may share authority on it are they not to call it in/notify njsp when initating a stop on an interstate?....if so then they were in the wrong initially....and trooper acted correctly and once he id ed them he should have been on his way? so then it was a pissing match?.....

That's pretty much it but we couldn't see the actual weapon draw which allegedly set the bergen guys off. I only saw him unbuttoning his rig. In either event, there was no reason or any of it. It was a pee pee thing and they should be ashamed. Professional courtesy and notification should be standard.

In years past, it could be counted upon that police officers would have some people skills and would be able to use some thought and perhaps creativity to defuse and de-escalate situations.

Today police are trained in a military model to use whatever means are necessary to immediately assert authority and seize command of a situation.

But I am sure these are all great guys, just having a bad day and some miscommunication. God bless you all.

Trooper was 100 percent right. They had a string of robberies by impersonation and the trooper was doing his due diligence. I didn't see the draw so I am not sure if he drew down on them or just had his gun out but the the main rule is the uniformed officer on scene is in charge. The county cops are notoriously douchy so I don't feel bad for them. The only mistake the trooper made was getting in a shouting match with them. Just call a supervisor and let hem deal with it. That's what they get paid more. Glad to see the troopers boss stand by him.

What a shame. And they did this in front of the civilian too? That's just unacceptable. The BC cops will probably get a nice paid vacation suspension until everything gets sorted out.

I really hope they back up the trooper all the way.

What a shame. And they did this in front of the civilian  citizen too? That's just unacceptable. The BC cops will probably get a nice paid vacation suspension until everything gets sorted out.

I really hope they back up the trooper all the way.

i fixed it ....dont drink the kool aid!..lol

Trooper was 100 percent right. They had a string of robberies by impersonation and the trooper was doing his due diligence. I didn't see the draw so I am not sure if he drew down on them or just had his gun out but the the main rule is the uniformed officer on scene is in charge. The county cops are notoriously douchy so I don't feel bad for them. The only mistake the trooper made was getting in a shouting match with them. Just call a supervisor and let hem deal with it. That's what they get paid more. Glad to see the troopers boss stand by him.

This.

So why does the BCPD exist again? every town in that county has its own police force, plus the NJSP on 95 and  GSP, 46,3, etc. Should have been disbanded a long time ago

That has been a discussion here for quite some time now.

@0:36 Statey unholsters for a few seconds.  Can't see if BCPD sees it or not. The statey obviously has second thoughts because he almost immediately reholsters it.

Question: could SP have quickly run the plates on the van and identified it as a real undercover car.

A clear case of my dick is bigger than yours on all parts.

Didn't bcpd get their funding cut a few years back? In turn they started targeting contractors for ridiculous violations. I have yet to see bcpd do anything other than write tickets. They really need to be disbanded.

Hey the post that got you bustin my balls about the cop crap I didn't know was gonna turn out the way it did. The Woodbury stand off was still in progress when I posted it. Who knew how it would end. I did find out why they called in swat though. The pro office thought they saw a curtain move. So either the house was haunted, it was a draft or he made a mistake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD