EWC88

NASCAR fans?

Curious if anyone is a NASCAR fan on here? Going to Dover this Sunday with my girlfriend and her mom and step dad. Have to say I'm pretty excited! Lol. I've only been to a NASCAR event once, so this will be my second time but I'm hoping to go to alot more in the future!

Big Time....

Been to the Daytona 500 13times

July race twice

Dover about 4 times

Talladega once...

Pocono about a dozen times

The sport media wise has past its peak.... and they are having trouble filling the seats now.... but that is NASCAR's own fault 

Grossest meal I ever had was at a Waffle house somewhere between here and NC

I asked for a grilled cheese with bacon. I got a pathetic piece of bread with a slice of cheese on it and then she said "and here is your side of bacon"

Never again

Heeded Haaaaaaa..... just kidding I really like it although its not like it used to be....becoming wayyyyy to commercial but I understand it takes alot of money to be competitive.....years ago when I worked in a body shop my boss was into Dirt modifieds Lincoln auto body out of Middlesex. He's had some good drivers like the late Doug Hoffman and Jimmy Horton....all you old time NASCAR followers remember him. The only driver to flip a stock car off the Talladega speedway...... was lucky enough to meet them and bang out some fenders....East Windsor was the bomb!!!!! I was a big Rusty Wallace fan and my dad loved Earhart Sr..... God speed Dale...... I still follow the Penski teams but its not the same...as for an underdog Kurt Busch......I think he will be back......been to Dover a few times Pocono and the Glen would like to see Daytona and Bristol though.......hey have a great time nothing better than burning rubber and the smell of racing fuel........GO 2.........

Oh we are bringing plenty of beer lol. Races start at 2, hoping to leave early because I remember last time I went traffic sucked, and I know we want to tailgate, and of course the ladies will like to see what everyone is selling lol

How much cash you think should be brought? Or does anyone know if their up to date and you can use plastic? I never carry cash always debit and lol. Since I haven't been there for awhile I forget what cash I should bring.