Howard

Don't accept generous offers to try someones gun!!!!

I was looking for something to burn a permit on and a friend let me try his CZ-75B yesterday.  Fell in love with it and bought a matte stainless one on-line last night.  Today I met up with Russell who was nice enough to let me try his G34.  The good news was that I did not find it all that much different than my G22 with a KKM conversion barrel.  The bad news is he brought other toys.  I fell in love with his STI Trojan and now have to have one.  Thank goodness for OGAM, maybe I will come to my senses by then -- but I doubt it ;)

I was looking for something to burn a permit on and a friend let me try his CZ-75B yesterday.  Fell in love with it and bought a matte stainless one on-line last night.  Today I met up with Russell who was nice enough to let me try his G34.  The good news was that I did not find it all that much different than my G22 with a KKM conversion barrel.  The bad news is he brought other toys.  I fell in love with his STI Trojan and now have to have one.  Thank goodness for OGAM, maybe I will come to my senses by then -- but I doubt it ;)

Howard!

Willpower! It's called Willpower!!

On a side note my brother in-law picked up a CZ last month and let me shoot it.

I hate him.

I always offer to let other people shoot my guns. I have met a lot of nice people. I would say over all gun owners in NJ as long as they meet you at the range are the least judgmental when it comes to meeting people of different races. Any way thats how I ended up with a P226. Went in with my uncles old .38 6 months later bought a p226 combat.

Sometimes, I'll glad for the one a month and permit process....cause I would be buying like crazy with nothing to stop me.

The problem is that I like many things, but want to control the expenditure of funds.

This is the truth!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's why I didn't try a guy's TRR a couple of months ago.  Such a sweet gun.  A sweet gun that I can't afford.  So, I took a pass.  I've found other guns that have since caught my fancy.  Trust me, something always pops up.  Especially when a good deal is present.  I truly need to avoid gun stores/counters for a while...

C