iCARRY

Federal auto match .22LR 17.99

Thanks, just ordered another one with 3TURKEY free shipping

Me too... added some 12 gauge slugs to this order as well...

I definitely spend too much on ammo, but I figure it's good forever and it's not going to get cheaper in the future.

Yep, I have a black card. Put the code in and it took the shipping off, but when I hit the purchase button it told me no good for the card I am using.

Gonna call them.

Did I read correctly that you need to spend $25,000 a year to get a black card?  Is that all at Cabela's or spending anywhere?  If at Cabela's what the heck do you buy to spend that much there in a year?

I still have half a box . Every 3 round i had a FTE out of my 10/22. :(

thats not promising :(

I have a box already but i have yet to crack it open, been using Aguilla (purchased from Cabellas a few months ago I think) and standard verlocity CCI blue boxes in a AR w/ .22LR conversion. 

Camera equipment adds up fast.

Yes it does.  I think between guns and cameras I have two of the more expensive hobbies.  At least I don't have to spring for film anymore.  If someone could just come out with digital bullets I would be all set :)

thats not promising :(

I have a box already but i have yet to crack it open

I shot around 200 of those a couple of weeks ago with my marlin 60. 2 failed to feed. Both in the first round out of the tube. Put them back in and they worked, no problem.

I shot around 200 of those a couple of weeks ago with my marlin 60. 2 failed to feed. Both in the first round out of the tube. Put them back in and they worked, no problem.

I shot 500+ rounds through my Savage MK2 with 1 FTF.