iCARRY

Federal auto match .22LR 17.99

Good to see it available, and it's fine plinking ammo...

...but I wish they'd stop printing 'match' and 'target' on bulk ammunition packs.   If it's in a bulk pack, it's not match ammo.

Just place another order now. It should go through.

Just did that and it worked.  Sweet.

Annoying thing is I have spent so much $ at Cabelas, my card is now a Silver or some such and the 3Turkey only works with the basic card.  How's that for stupid?

I know I could call them and get the shipping removed, but not worth it for $5. I just used the club5 discount.

Annoying thing is I have spent so much $ at Cabelas, my card is now a Silver or some such and the 3Turkey only works with the basic card.  How's that for stupid?

I know I could call them and get the shipping removed, but not worth it for $5. I just used the club5 discount.

I got a postcard a little while ago fro free shipping for the Silver and Black card. Can't find it, don't know if it's still good.

Anyone else?

Yep, I have a black card. Put the code in and it took the shipping off, but when I hit the purchase button it told me no good for the card I am using.

Gonna call them.