Sign in to follow this  
A-Tech

Certain Patriots from a certain state

Why do some of these whackjobs sign up as a new shooter, contribute 10 posts to the forum, claim to be a badass that's too good for everyone here, then start demanding stupid things like deleting their account? As if anyone would notice them no longer contributing .72 replies a month....what purpose does it serve to type in all caps, demanding to delete your account? I just don't get it. Can anyone enlighten me?

I feel they are truly anti's that sign up, make a few radical statements that they will believe will show the worst in us. Then they realize we aren't crazies so they say " I was very pro-gun but now I believe guns are for the devil since SH and all the other mass shootings so I can give up my guns so now you can too!"

Well that's not exactly what this one did, although I've definitely gotten that vibe before. This Texan Patriot just came off as a tool. He spent the last few months asking about civilian militias and how he had been meeting with various groups but didn't meet his satisfaction. He's one of those guys that POSTS IN ALL CAPS TO GET HIS POINT ACROSS. He quoted me on something completely irrelevant a few hours ago and unfortunately Troy got to him before I could.

I guess were talking about Sic Choppers guy who changed his name today too Texas Patriot

..... BTW Texas isn't a total sanctuary pal

I hear people all the time talking about how Texas is the most gun friendly.....no restriction ...do what you want..blah blah blah ....not sure where they get that from....maybe old westerns...lol which is pretty far from true....nh is far closer to that mindset in my experience

Yea there are a decent amount of restrictions in Texas. It's a great place to be right now as it's economy is booming, but it's far from the best in terms of freedoms. Open carry is completely illegal there.

Haven't been there recently.... not sure how the "sicpatriotchopper guy" is accustomed to living... But I find it hard to believe you'll "buy a place for 45,000"... That is able to obtain a coa for immediate move in ...lol Short of a double wide in the bade side of town anywhere ...haha

I know Texas is not the greatest state for gun ownership, but at least you can generally CCW there and it is pretty easy to get a permit AND the general population does not think you are crazy for owning guns.

It sure beats NJ, but AZ is better.

Haven't been there recently.... not sure how the "sicpatriotchopper guy" is accustomed to living... But I find it hard to believe you'll "buy a place for 45,000"... That is able to obtain a coa for immediate move in ...lol Short of a double wide in the bade side of town anywhere ...haha

When I was looking in the general area of Houston area I was pricing about $150,000 for anything worth moving into. That being 3bd-1b 2000sq ft on an acre-ish.

I know Texas is not the greatest state for gun ownership, but at least you can generally CCW there and it is pretty easy to get a permit AND the general population does not think you are crazy for owning guns.

It sure beats NJ, but AZ is better.

Same cab be said for NH, VT, ME. Pa and about 95% of all states in the union....I never really got the whole Texas is the best thing.  Hell they'll be blue in an election or two and then the country goes.....

Same cab be said for NH, VT, ME. Pa and about 95% of all states in the union....I never really got the whole Texas is the best thing.  Hell they'll be blue in an election or two and then the country goes.....

I totally agree, but I am looking for someplace with a warm climate and lower odds of hurricanes.  AZ is high on my list, but I am considering Austin/San Antonio area as well.

I totally agree, but I am looking for someplace with a warm climate and lower odds of hurricanes. AZ is high on my list, but I am considering Austin/San Antonio area as well.

+100, want to retire there if not sooner.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Tennessee is my plan right now

My in-laws are all out there. While it's beautiful, the weather reminds me too much of NJ... Hot and Humid...

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I kinda rolled my eyes when I first started reading about joining militia's.  I just checked the profile info and noticed that Texas Patriot is from Waldwick.  As a matter of fact, TP claims to be a member at Waldwick Armory. 

Now, as a bona fide member of the range in Waldwick, I can truly tell you that it is NOT called Waldwick Armory.  It is the Waldwick Pistol and Rifle Club.  If you were a member there, you would know that. 

That's like mistakenly referring to Cherry Ridge as "Raspberry Range."