ogfarmer

S&W M&P15 Sport sale NJ compliant @ Tanners

Status Update
By Tanner's Sports Center 1/16/2014
We had an overwhelming response to the post yesterday on the S&W M&P15 Sport sale. We placed an order for 660 guns. The price will be $556 dollars. We will have 27 of the NJ compliant guns coming in tomorrow. Price on the compliant models will be $575.

Tanners Sport Center

Very good price if you want this here and now, IMO. I bought mine online right after Black Friday off Sportsman Outdoors Superstore for $555 with free shipping. After adding transfer fee and subtracting extra 5% cash-back from the credit card it came roughly to the same price...

This might have something to do with it....the bottom might be falling out of the AR market

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/24/the-reason-you-may-regret-having-bought-that-ar-15-earlier-this-year/

Its nice that prices are down but with the constant attack on the 2A, buy early, buy often. 

Another stupid incident could send prices skyrocketing again. 

I did - I went yesterday and picked one up.  Lots of inventory at Tanners.  The place was packed and really knowledgeable staff.  My first AR thanks for posting this.  I was watching M&P's for a while now and was kicking myself for not buying it for $555 at sportsmanoutdoors when it was on sale last month.  They have a lot of the NJ compliant models in stock.

I did - I went yesterday and picked one up.  Lots of inventory at Tanners.  The place was packed and really knowledgeable staff.  My first AR thanks for posting this.  I was watching M&P's for a while now and was kicking myself for not buying it for $555 at sportsmanoutdoors when it was on sale last month.  They have a lot of the NJ compliant models in stock.

Nice! Congrats

Congrats!!! Tanner's is a great place.

SALE is back for 4th July

The $556 Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport sale is back.

We have a small batch coming in this Thursday and we are expecting a huge batch next week. We will have both the standard and NJ compliant models for the sale price. There will be no layaway on this special. If you are out of state we can ship for $25

If you would like to be put on the pre order list please send us a email at [email protected] and we will email you back with a order number. We will hold the guns for 1 week once your order number comes up.

we have the NJ Compliant models coming in. They will be here Saturday. Same price $556

Same price for the NJ-compliant and non....even better deal than when I bought. (And $20 cheaper)  The "Compliant" comes with a heavy barrel, no brake/flashhider, no bayonet lug, and a steel 10 round mag.  I REALLY like mine...

When I was last at Tanners, no 15-round mags, but 10-round p-mags were $12 or $13 each. 

BTW, did I mention I really, really like mine...  :)