If you are still eating at that same Pizza place away from the range, then "FALSE."  You can't stop for food.  Thats correct. Still can't stop for food. But, you could drop the guns off at george's place, go eat, take george home, retrieve your guns and go home.

If the eatery is on the range itself, then "TRUE."  Also, I do believe that George must have his own guns to qualify under "subsection (e)."  If he doesn't, then "FALSE" George does not have to own guns, as long as the purpose of collecting/discharging him as a passenger was to go shooting at a range, etc.

What's not covered is something like- You're going to a range, stop to pick up you're Mom and drop her off at your brother's place, then continue on to the range.

Or in Newtonian's scenario, if he's on his way to Cherry Ridge, he can't detour to pick George up and drop him off at the pizza place. The purpose of the pick-up/drop-off has to be one of those covered activities. 

That's my interpretation, anyway. 

If that's the case, then I'm covered with the above. But, still, having to debate this kind of "legalese" with a LEO at the time of incident is dangerous. We need something absolutely clear that all can understand.  If I collect/discharge anyone, it would be only to go to/from the range or to an eatery before/after the range session. The only other exception I could need would be something like stopping at Sarco for supplies, before going to HG (Easton).  Of course, that's in PA, so ... :)

Reasonable ; I have gone thru the process to legally obtain firearms , nothing I do that isn't an actual crime should be considered unreasonable

There is nothing unreasonable about dropping mom off anywhere she needs to be when I am on my way to the range, I am a legal law abiding gun owner

There is nothing unreasonable about dropping the kids off at the movies when I'm on my way to the range, I'm a legal law abiding gun owner

There is nothing unreasonable about stopping to eat or pick up the mail or grab a gallon of milk when going to or from the range , I am a legal law abiding gun owner

See the pattern there ?

TODAY (Thursday) is the Assembly vote on A2006 - http://assemblydems.com/Article.asp?ArticleID=7940

PressReleaseHeader.jpg FOR RELEASE                                                                   CONTACT
3/19/2014                                                                              Press office
                                                                                         (609) 847-3500 Ammunition Magazine Limit, Banning Smoking in Parks & Beaches, Higher Education Cost Disclosure, School Breakfast & Farm-to-School Program Improvements Top Thursday Voting Session

Jessica Lunsford Act & Support for Higher Wages for Newark Airport Workers Also on Tap

(TRENTON) - Legislation to reduce the capacity of ammunition magazines to 10 rounds, prohibit smoking at public parks and beaches, require institutions of higher education to provide cost details to prospective students and improvements to the school breakfast and Farm-to-School programs top Thursday's Assembly session.
The session is scheduled to start at 1 p.m. and will be streamed live at:
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/media/live_audio.asp.
Highlights include:
· A2006 (Greenwald/Quijano/Eustace/Johnson/Jasey) - Reduces maximum capacity of ammunition magazines to 10 rounds.

I got my Chris Christie response

March 20, 2014

Dear Mr. 

Thank you for writing to express your opposition to Assembly Bill No. 2006 (A2006) and Senate Bill No. 993 (S993), both of which would reduce maximum capacity of ammunition magazines to 10 rounds in New Jersey.  I appreciate learning your views on this matter. 

As you may know, A2006 has been referred to the Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee, and S993 has been referred to the Senate Law and Public Safety Committee.  You may wish to contact your legislative representatives to make them aware of your concerns.  If you are unsure of which legislative district you reside in or who your legislators are, you may obtain this information from the New Jersey State Legislative website: www.njleg.state.nj.us.  If either one of these bills passes both Houses of the Legislature, I will be sure to take your views into consideration.  Thank you again for writing. 

Best wishes.

Sincerely,

Chris Christie

Governor 

I got my Chris Christie response

March 20, 2014

Dear Mr. 

Thank you for writing to express your opposition to Assembly Bill No. 2006 (A2006) and Senate Bill No. 993 (S993), both of which would reduce maximum capacity of ammunition magazines to 10 rounds in New Jersey.  I appreciate learning your views on this matter. 

As you may know, A2006 has been referred to the Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee, and S993 has been referred to the Senate Law and Public Safety Committee.  You may wish to contact your legislative representatives to make them aware of your concerns.  If you are unsure of which legislative district you reside in or who your legislators are, you may obtain this information from the New Jersey State Legislative website: www.njleg.state.nj.us.  If either one of these bills passes both Houses of the Legislature, I will be sure to take your views into consideration.  Thank you again for writing. 

Best wishes.

Sincerely,

Chris Christie

Governor 

Ah, yes... the classic "non-committal" committal.  :)

I expect nothing less from CC, at this point. Again, why would he give his position away at this point and, thus, give his opponents wiggle room time?

My mother-in-law just called me. I dunno if she's behind on the times or NJ is trying some backhanded bullsh*t. She said they're voting on it today, and the Martlon/Medford/Southampton rep's number is 609.654.1498 to let them know you oppose it. I'm calling as soon as I get done typing.

If that's the case, then I'm covered with the above. But, still, having to debate this kind of "legalese" with a LEO at the time of incident is dangerous. We need something absolutely clear that all can understand.  If I collect/discharge anyone, it would be only to go to/from the range or to an eatery before/after the range session. The only other exception I could need would be something like stopping at Sarco for supplies, before going to HG (Easton).  Of course, that's in PA, so ... :)

What if someone gets lost? I have a terrible sense of direction. I drive past turns and exits, miss streets, all the time. 

Whatever happens with this law, I will leave George home and bring a sandwich. He's a pain in the ass anyway, and last time I had veal parm I got food poisoning.

What if someone gets lost? I have a terrible sense of direction. I drive past turns and exits, miss streets, all the time.

And, of course, one must stop for "directions" at the nearest Quick Check/Wawa/etc. etc. etc.. And wouldn't ya know, that sandwich/Twinkee/can of whatever just falls into your cart! Now, of course, we cannot simply walk out with those things. We have to pay for them! :D :D And once paid for, it would be inhuman to waste them by not consuming them. :D :D

Whatever happens with this law, I will leave George home and bring a sandwich. He's a pain in the ass anyway, and last time I had veal parm I got food poisoning.

I kinda have to bring George along. The point of going is, sometimes, to bring George. So that has to be resolved, one way or another.

So now we know that there are at least 42 cases in the Assembly of Delusional Psychosis that require involuntary commitment to a Mental Health facility or there are that many cases of Malicious Treason and Violation of both Federal and State Constitution that require judicial incarceration for an indeterminate period.

In the alternative, termination with extreme prejudice would be an acceptable substitute.