checko

NHL Playoffs

Was a tough loss last night...NY came out strong, they def surprised LA...but seemed to fade towards the end couldnt generate any shots in the 3rd...ultimately giving up the puck to a wide open LA resulting in the winning goal...gotta regroup and play till the end...hopefully take a split on saturday.

Was a tough loss last night...NY came out strong, they def surprised LA...but seemed to fade towards the end couldnt generate any shots in the 3rd...ultimately giving up the puck to a wide open LA resulting in the winning goal...gotta regroup and play till the end...hopefully take a split on saturday.

That was a great game to watch, the last minute of regulation had me out of my seat. If the Kings shore up some of their defensive lapses they will be tough for the Rangers to beat. 

Rangers mopped the floor with two PA teams and one from a foreign country ...looks like they made some enemies in the process. Good!! Let's go Rangers!! Clap! Clap! Clap!Clap!Clap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rangers mopped the floor with two PA teams and one from a foreign country ...looks like they made some enemies in the process. Good!! Let's go Rangers!! Clap! Clap! Clap!Clap!Clap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If by "mop the floor," you mean went to two Game 7's and a Game 6 against a 3rd string goalie, then yes, they've blown away the competition. As a huge Devils fan, it's tough to see the rangers playing for the Cup. But it's good to see hockey taking the front seat in the NY area for once.

That said, to think the Rangers have been dominant in any sense on this postseason run is comical.

If by "mop the floor," you mean went to two Game 7's and a Game 6 against a 3rd string goalie, then yes, they've blown away the competition. As a huge Devils fan, it's tough to see the rangers playing for the Cup. But it's good to see hockey taking the front seat in the NY area for once.

That said, to think the Rangers have been dominant in any sense on this postseason run is comical.

So you're the guy!  Harder to find a real Devils fan than Bigfoot in the forest.  :)

Say what you want about Hank but he is THE reason we are still playing. Win or lose from here on out I'm proud of this team.

I agree with the first half if your statement, Hank is the only reason you guys are still playing this late in the season.

As to the second half, whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night bubba ;)