usnmars

ATTN ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY

This is an open invitation to any active duty military members on this forum to come to my place for Easter!  Please dont sit alone in the barracks for the holiday, send me a PM and you are more than welcome to come up to my place in Warren County and actually enjoy yourself.  If you don't have transportation, PM me anyway and we'll work something out.  My family is Polish so Easter is the only time of year my Grandma makes all Polish food, trust me its a treat :)  If you want to come up a day early we have extra room and we'll go out to the range and play. Most of the family is veterans so you'll feel right at home.  Being stationed overseas for so long, I for one know what it's like to sit alone in the barracks during a holiday and I know it sucks, so dont do it...... This is an open invitation and you are more than welcome. 

Thanks,

USNmars

Very gracious offer! I hope that they all have family to go home to and if not i hope they take your offer

I second that!  A great example of a spirit that we should see more of on this board. I am a Navy vet and I pray that

someone will take you up on your most generous offer.

I Salute you Sir!!!