Scorpio64

So Who Else Has Ordered New 15rd Mags Today?

I was holding off on ordering more mags until this bill got vetoed, yanno, just in case.  But c'mon, we all pretty much knew it was going to happen.  So I ordered three classic straight 20rd (pinned to 15) mags for my AR today.  It would have been more but I also bought some other stuff.  I'll probably pick up some more after I get paid next week.

I wonder if there was a surge in orders for 15rd mags yesterday and today.

We have shipped a little under 500 mags to NJ so far today. To put that in perspective, that was 70% of all NJ mag shipments in the month of June.

Lemme see if I read that correct.  The orders that came in after the veto equaled 70% of all last months sales just in one day?  Holy cow!

Lemme see if I read that correct.  The orders that came in after the veto equaled 70% of all last months sales just in one day?  Holy cow!

70% of June's magazine sales. Magazine sales are a portion of total revenue as there are 700+ non-magazine SKUs that we sell.

Mags

H&K P30 27

H&K P2000SK 9

Ruger SR22 6

H&K HK45 7

I need more HK45 mags. otherwise I think I'm GTG :D

27 P30 mags? Bit of over kill or did a box of them fall off the truck?

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

just ordered 2 mag combo deal of AK74 30rnds, AK47 tanker 20rnd, beretta 18rnds, 2 FAL 20rnds, and 4 usgi alum 30s for the AR

Well, if you wanna play dirty...I ordered 2x 165rd, 2x 220rd, and 2x 275rd drums for my AM15 that uses American 180 drums as well as multiple cases of 20 and 30rd PMAGs. ;)

27 P30 mags? Bit of over kill or did a box of them fall off the truck?

Well, when you have 3 P30's and you get extras with them as part of the deal, things happen. Coupled with I was buying a couple every few months for a while there (you know, you'd put together an order at say Midway, and wanted to round it up a bit so as to make the shipping costs worth while, so I'd toss a mag or 3 in the order) just to make sure I had enough for any courses I might take in the future, and I kind of wound up with "enough" for my lifetime. :)

6 are still brand new and in their wrappers...

6 are new/unfired/unwrapped in grab-n-go pouch #1

6 more are test fired/numbered and loaded with defensive ammo and in grab-n-go pouch #2

4 are test fired/numbered in grab-n-go pouch #3

2 are "training" for dry-fire practice

1 is in the range bag

1 is in my EDC (P30) all the time

1 is in safe #1 loaded with defensive ammo as a reload for the P2000SK

10 came with P30's. 17 I bought when the prices were right. Average price was $33.09/mag. Given that Midway has 'em for $42.99 and cross creek guns has them for $39.50 I'm pretty happy I have a nice stash. :)

Well, when you have 3 P30's and you get extras with them as part of the deal, things happen. Coupled with I was buying a couple every few months for a while there (you know, you'd put together an order at say Midway, and wanted to round it up a bit so as to make the shipping costs worth while, so I'd toss a mag or 3 in the order) just to make sure I had enough for any courses I might take in the future, and I kind of wound up with "enough" for my lifetime. :)

6 are still brand new and in their wrappers...

6 are new/unfired/unwrapped in grab-n-go pouch #1

6 more are test fired/numbered and loaded with defensive ammo and in grab-n-go pouch #2

4 are test fired/numbered in grab-n-go pouch #3

2 are "training" for dry-fire practice

1 is in the range bag

1 is in my EDC (P30) all the time

1 is in safe #1 loaded with defensive ammo as a reload for the P2000SK

10 came with P30's. 17 I bought when the prices were right. Average price was $33.09/mag. Given that Midway has 'em for $42.99 and cross creek guns has them for $39.50 I'm pretty happy I have a nice stash. :)

Geeze, wanna sell a couple? :D

Geeze, wanna sell a couple? :D

thought about it, but nope, not right now.

now if 15rnd P30 mags suddenly jump to $60+ each, I might be willing to part with a couple. :D

honestly I figure I'm no joke good for my lifetime and quite a bit longer. I consider it an investment, and my next purchases are for wearable parts (springs mostly.)

You got an AM15 upper for $250? You stole that!

No, I am jealous of your AM15. I got Bazooka Bros mag adapter.It works but only with one kind of ammo in my gun. It's good for a 275 round drum but the second drum (be it 220 or 160) is a roll of the dice. A lot more has to go right loading the rounds from the bottom.People have the Bazooka Bros adapter for the Lage M11-22 conversion though and are reporting much better results. Which would be pretty cool, 275 round machine pistol LOL.Here is the video I made when I first got it running:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2PVLeVWl7whttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMiTd0uvVhk

Right before the AWB a ling time ago, some enterprising men bought high capacity magazines by the hundreds. After the AWB was passed, a Glock 15 round magazine was selling for $100 due to the way the law allowed high capacity magazines manufacture before the ban went into effect.  To tell the truth, most of us thought that the Assault Weapons Ban would not be passed and it looked like it would not until the last minute when some backroom deals were made. It caught me flat footed as it did for many.

Even though Florida is gun friendly and has never even considered any restrictions on guns, I made sure that I have enough high capacity 30 round AR and 15 to 17 round pistol magazines, in case the Feds push a ban down our throats. Even the proposal of such legislation is enough to drive prices sky high. I know make sure that I have all that I need and a few extras to last me the rest of my life.