maintenanceguy

New Poll: Should NJ recognize permits from other states?

done again, I voted yesterday but it was recording my vote as NO, I think this poll was broken cause when I tried to vote it put the bullet in the no box and quickly went to results page.

I was able to vote again and it let me vote yes.

No.... We are not allowed to carry here, neither should outsiders. However, if we were, reciprocity would most likely not be an issue. Because of NJ's shet attitude, there are other things others don't reciprocate either. Example: Real Estate Licenses. Most attitudes in that industry is tit for tat. Can't make it any plainer.

No.... We are not allowed to carry here, neither should outsiders. However, if we were, reciprocity would most likely not be an issue. Because of NJ's shet attitude, there are other things others don't reciprocate either. Example: Real Estate Licenses. Most attitudes in that industry is tit for tat. Can't make it any plainer.

Yea but that would be the only loophole we needed.  How many people here have CCW in Utah or Florida... it wouldnt be hard if they allowed reciprocate CC permits because then everyone would carry. 

Yea but that would be the only loophole we needed. How many people here have CCW in Utah or Florida... it wouldnt be hard if they allowed reciprocate CC permits because then everyone would carry.

Make sense. For that reason, it won't happen or they will close that loophole. They are just that spitefull.

Yea but that would be the only loophole we needed.  How many people here have CCW in Utah or Florida... it wouldnt be hard if they allowed reciprocate CC permits because then everyone would carry.

States having reciprocity with other states usually require their own residents to have a permit from the state they reside in.