bhunted

2 members of Virginia TV news crew shot dead during live broadcast

The father of Alison Parker said he will be making it his mission to do something to prevent people like that PoS racists (my words) from getting a gun. I hope at some point he realizes its not the tool thats the problem. If this guy didn't have a gun, he would have stabbed her or ran them over with his car, or came up with some other way to carry out his sick mission.

The man's sorrow must be immense. Unfortunately he's going to be used by the left.

This animal was no less racist and no more insane than the white kid that shot up the black church. No matter what BS CNN has been spouting all day long.

This is a simple black racist POS that was tired of being put down by the man and not getting what he was entitled to. In all honesty, if America-hating, white-hating racist Obama never showed up, things might have been different for all involved.

This animal was no less racist and no more insane than the white kid that shot up the black church. No matter what BS CNN has been spouting all day long.

This is a simple black racist POS that was tired of being put down by the man and not getting what he was entitled to. In all honesty, if America-hating, white-hating racist Obama never showed up, things might have been different for all involved.

Very likely, yes. Obama is an enabler. He passively endorses this stuff by what he says, does...and doesn't say. He stokes the fire.

White guy shoots anyone (even if in SD) = Stricter gun control, ban guns that are rarely used in crimes, punish the people who did not do it. (so and so did not deserve to die even though they invaded your home with guns and knives and wanted to rape your wife and make you watch before they killed the both of you at 0300hrs)

White LEO shoots a minority during the commission of a crime = racism, right to riot and loot.  Looting and plunder zones set up, free liquor, drugs and smokes for all.

Non-white guy shoots white guy = Justified because of racism. (that white scum cracker was trying to oppress me!)

Non-white guy shoots white LEO = That cracker ass cracker had it coming, That sombich profiled me!

Non-white guy shoots non-white LEO = That Uncle Tom had it coming, he was on Whiteys side!

Non-white guy shoots non-white guy = It's Whitey's fault ( Whitey is the default scapegoat for everything)

Non-white LEO shoots a white guy = Nothing to see here, move along.

The father of Alison Parker said he will be making it his mission to do something to prevent people like that PoS racists (my words) from getting a gun. I hope at some point he realizes its not the tool thats the problem. If this guy didn't have a gun, he would have stabbed her or ran them over with his car, or came up with some other way to carry out his sick mission.

The man's sorrow must be immense. Unfortunately he's going to be used by the left.

I heard someone in ISIS also lost a son or daughter.

I have no respect for anyone that wants to take infringe my rights and destroy my country.

He just hit the jackpot. He's going to the money room very soon.

"In Cherished American Tradition, Shooting Victim's Devastated Father Pleads for Gun Control" http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/08/27/alison_parker_s_father_andy_on_gun_control_we_ve_got_to_do_something_about.html

once again Trump tell it like it is....

"This isn't a gun problem, this is a mental problem," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day." "It's not a question of the laws, it's really the people."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/politics/donald-trump-virginia-shooting-mental-health-gun-laws/index.html

but lets just create more of the same laws for the sake of "feel good" actions....

Unfortunately, there is no one to talk about Carol Browne unfortunate death on TV all day.  Its shame that one type of victims get all the attention and hero medals and other type are ignored entirely.

Well it's all about ratings I would think. I feel awful for the family, however until our so called leaders acknowledge the REAL problems it won't change. Trump spoke he 100% truth and it needs to be driven home.

once again Trump tell it like it is....

"This isn't a gun problem, this is a mental problem," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day." "It's not a question of the laws, it's really the people."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/politics/donald-trump-virginia-shooting-mental-health-gun-laws/index.html

but lets just create more of the same laws for the sake of "feel good" actions....

Yes I saw that interview.  Like him or not, Trump came out strongly in favor of the Second Amendment.

Im sure it could be. But lets be better than the nut job. I hear what youre saying though. Bringing that up wont get us anywhere.

His diatribe of a fax sid he had an axe to grind at being treated poorly as a black, gay man. 

Maybe he was genuinely, or maybe not. Multiple court cases so far say not. 

Right now, we are fostering a culture of divisiveness, and focusing on the notion that the person most offended is automatically the winner of any disagreement. That notion is poisonous, and this is an example of that. 

Christie said: "existing gun laws should be enforced as opposed to making new ones".

Get ready, America, FPID cards are coming soon ;)

"Other approaches to protecting employees, such as court orders of protection..." http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/opinions/louis-virginia-shooting/index.html?eref=rss_topstoriesDidn't work for Carol Bowne.

And that the perp could not buy a gun legally didn't help as kitchen knives are readily available.