bhunted

2 members of Virginia TV news crew shot dead during live broadcast

The father claims he's pro-gun/2A but we need more laws...and he blasted the NRA...

He wants to do this to "honor" his daughter's legacy, yeah....punish all gun owners for the actions of one man...shows the mentality..

Has it come out whether the gun used was owned/obtained legally? I haven't read anything on that yet.

Same old flawed argument. He thinks some law would have saved his daughter. It wouldn't have but we know that here.

What had the best chance of saving his daughter was if the people who were the victims at that scene had a handgun.

On Fox, Sheriff David Clarke mentioned Carol Bowne's murder but not her name. Hannity brought women having to wait to purchase a gun to protect themselves and he mentioned that happened in NJ while a woman waited a very long time and ended up murdered.

Per ABC news the murderer purchased the firearm legally and passed a background check:

The ATF says the disgruntled former reporter who killed a television reporter and a cameraman legally purchased the gun.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives spokesman Thomas Faison said Vester Lee Flanagan legally bought the gun used to kill Alison Parker and Adam Ward

Has it come out whether the gun used was owned/obtained legally? I haven't read anything on that yet.

Legal and passed background check.

That's what has the anti's so fired up! I'm sure the whole background-checks-are-insufficient BS will start soon...

The guy could have done them in using a variety of methods (car, knife come to mind) so no licensing BS would prevent this.

This is proof guns are not the problem but the anti's will never chalk it up as a one-time bizarre incident.

At least he didn't kill anyone else:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Budd_Dwyer

Took a 357 out of an envelope and shot himself in the head on live TV...this and the one in Virginia are the only two that come to mind??

It's not like this is some every day occurance, why is it that we always need MORE gun control???

That's what has the anti's so fired up! I'm sure the whole background-checks-are-insufficient BS will start soon...

The guy could have done them in using a variety of methods (car, knife come to mind) so no licensing BS would prevent this.

This is proof guns are not the problem but the anti's will never chalk it up as a one-time bizarre incident.

Right. If he didn't have a gun, he would have found another way to kill them. Just like Carol Bowne's killer did.

Right. If he didn't have a gun, he would have found another way to kill them. Just like Carol Bowne's killer did.

Used a knife, car/truck, beat them with a blunt object, made TATP and blown himself and everyone around him up, the list goes on.

Nothing can stop someone like that, the anti's need to wake up!

Took a 357 out of an envelope and shot himself in the head on live TV...this and the one in Virginia are the only two that come to mind??

It's not like this is some every day occurance, why is it that we always need MORE gun control???

Because it's a larger objective at stake. Those that promote and desire tyranny don't want the serfs to be able to threaten the bureaucratic elite. They want them disarmed. So ANY chance they have to gain ground on that objective will be taken. That's why they don't hesitate to stomp on the still warm bodies of the murdered. The murdered aren't important to liberals. Its the master plan that is important.

See this wasn't supposed to happen until after universal background checks. So they could escalate to that.

See this wasn't supposed to happen until after universal background checks. So they could escalate to that.

What the anti's fail to understand is that cash is king, if some nut has money and wants a firearm he/she will get it without a background check...plenty of sketchy people willing to sell someone a pistol for a slight markup, might be a straw purchase or stolen gun...if you have cash and want a gun (and cannot legally own one) it's not hard to obtain.

Because it's a larger objective at stake. Those that promote and desire tyranny don't want the serfs to be able to threaten the bureaucratic elite. They want them disarmed. So ANY chance they have to gain ground on that objective will be taken. That's why they don't hesitate to stomp on the still warm bodies of the murdered. The murdered aren't important to liberals. Its the master plan that is important.

Sure, remember after Sandy Hook it took only a matter of hours for parents to go from grieving to speaking out against gun ownership.

Jack Ruby shooting Lee Harvey Oswald is another one.

They just had on the husband of the woman that was being interviewed and shot. She is doing well. The husband said, I do not blame the gun, I blame the man.... He even gets it. I hate when others are pro gun till something happens to them. All of a sudden, they are evil.

They just had on the husband of the woman that was being interviewed and shot. She is doing well. The husband said, I do not blame the gun, I blame the man.... He even gets it. I hate when others are pro gun till something happens to them. All of a sudden, they are evil.

He's certainly not going to be on all-day rotation on CNN.

"The soulless interior of TV killer Vester Flanagan's apartment where the only decorations are modelling shots of HIMSELF

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3213766/Soulless-interior-TV-killer-Vester-Flanagan-s-apartment-decorations-modelling-shots-HIM.html

They don't care if he passed a background check or not. The demands are always the same now regardless of what happened, with the caveat nowadays that "no law can stop all gun violence," which I guess is supposed to make it out of bounds for us to point out their laws wouldn't have prevented this.

lighting and the cameras are different...one points into the light, one away.

For your consideration, folks. I can confirm since I have seen both videos before they were editted/taken down. He was definitely wearing a blue shirt in the first person video and a black shirt in the live broadcast.