bhunted

2 members of Virginia TV news crew shot dead during live broadcast

He hated whites, blamed everything on racism and wanted a race. War after the charleston shooting. There is a guy just like him in <INSERT URBAN AREA TOWN/CITY>.

Fixed that for ya...

Looking a lot like a racial hate crime against two white people by a black person.

And the way I see it, the only thing needed to be done is to mock the double standard by race-baiters like Obama, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.  Then point out how.... there are no riots in South Hampton or Upper Saddle River.

Oh... and I am willing to bet one or more of the lesser known race-baiters.... or maybe even Sharpton.....will create some psychotic scenario of how this was caused by racism against african Americans.  And if only white people weren't racists... this would not have happened.

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&sll=39.595858,-75.168272&sspn=0.0002136,0.0003696&q=fred+harz+%26+son&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

Hah. Apparently i have no friggin idea how to work this computer crap. Thats where i went today when my trailer tire was just about to blow in s jersey. I shouldnt be allowed to be on the interweb.

Yeah. Im driving on the bad side of pennington. Its a sin fest here.

I should just stick to digging holes and putting plants in the ground. Green side up. Brown side down.

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&sll=39.595858,-75.168272&sspn=0.0002136,0.0003696&q=fred+harz+%26+son&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

Hah. Apparently i have no friggin idea how to work this computer crap. Thats where i went today when my trailer tire was just about to blow in s jersey. I shouldnt be allowed to be on the interweb.

Yeah. Im driving on the bad side of pennington. Its a sin fest here.

Oh, sorry. I assumed that you were local up here in the "26 MPH will get you pulled over" zone.

So, Jehovah told him to blow away two White reporters?

This sh*t gets crazier by the minute!

Edit: Wouldn't this qualify as work place violence? like the guy in OK that cut a coworkers head off?

I dont think its black or white. This guy was just friggin looney and used that church shooting to further his insanity. Probably on meds as are 100 percent of them.

He claimed he was discriminated for being black and fired, heard that on the news tonight. If that hold any truth it sure looks to be a Black on White crime.

Turns out the camera man was engaged to a friend of mines little sister

My sympathies to your friend Shawn!

This is another senseless racially motivated black on white crime. All lives matter to me!!! What separates our races is the fact that we don't stand together! We also don't burn down our communities and loot it's stores!

This mentality must change!!

Had the races been reversed, Obama would have made a speech about how wrong this was! Race should NOT matter! A hate crime is a hate crime and is wrong no matter the skin color of the killer and the victims!!!!

Our POTUS has clearly shown he will only comment on white on black crime so to Obama, only black lives matter.......He should not be allowed to continue as  POTUS since he obviously does not represent all of us!!!

I would like to think that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had he lived, would spit on Obama!!!!

Im sure it could be. But lets be better than the nut job. I hear what youre saying though. Bringing that up wont get us anywhere.

AND THATS THE PROBLEM!!!! White people are WAY too pass aggressive! Im not saying go riot and loot like the blacks do but you should in fact be pissed! I also hate everytime the klan come in to a town to help its a horrible thing but those race baters can do it everytime and its ok. Somethings gotta change. 

And here we go again...

"White House presses Congress to act on gun control after TV shooting" http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-presses-congress-act-gun-control-tv-171915690.html

Why don't we address the root cause instead of the instrument?

"In TV shooting, a volatile, angry man 'waiting to go BOOM' " http://news.yahoo.com/tv-shooting-volatile-suspect-waiting-boom-194212955.html

200.gif

And here we go again..."White House presses Congress to act on gun control after TV shooting" http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-presses-congress-act-gun-control-tv-171915690.htmlWhy don't we address the root cause instead of the instrument?"In TV shooting, a volatile, angry man 'waiting to go BOOM' " http://news.yahoo.com/tv-shooting-volatile-suspect-waiting-boom-194212955.html200.gif

Obama says the failure to tighten gun legislation is the greatest source of frustration for him.

Good..... I want him to be so frustrated that he needs psych counseling.

We have background checks. We have laws that make it illegal to shoot people who aren't an immediate threat to your life.

The only "common sense gun law" they really want is the one that says "Hand over your guns to authorities."

Like all of their other plans.... They look to reach their ultimate goal a small piece at a time. So therefore...they get ZERO new gun laws and they need to lose most of the existing ones.

They think they can legislate Utopia.

Stalin thought so too. Well...at least a Utopia for the political elites.

Edit: And as usual, the victims bodies are not even cold and they are trying to use their deaths to get votes.