Peter Goldwing

Craig's list

show me the package you northern communist. I'm going to eat 10lb of PORK ROLL and then come up to Sussex and clog toilets like crazy so you can get some extra OT to buy the good shit......pork roll. Lmao

Lmfao!

2b724add75d7a3e8c35b30648b7312a3.jpg

that's the actual package your PORK ROLL came from??? Your gonna be sick that's like 100 years old

I kept this box from the 80's. When I get Taylor ham at the store, I throw away the wrong box when I get it home, and put it in this box. Lol...

Sorry to say that this site is poorly moderated and appears to have a lot of teenagers on it. Nothing for me to learn from you or you from me. While some seem to immature to carry a gun others might be qualified. To mani antics for me here. Good Bye.

Ok I'm confused...now this time did you actually mean antics?....or Antiques?......

• Like 1

Sorry to say that this site is poorly moderated and appears to have a lot of teenagers on it. Nothing for me to learn from you or you from me. While some seem to immature to carry a gun others might be qualified. To mani antics for me here. Good Bye.

I kinda sorry to say you broke 2 rules of the constitution.

Rule 1 free speech.

Rule 2 keep and bear arms.

Closet butt hurt lib are you?

Sorry, Zeke. We usually agree, but I'm with Peter G on this one. For the life of me, I can't figure out why that weird pile-on even happened. It had nothing to do with him. IMO, good-natured mocking of someone who's been on here for awhile ...ok, fine. A takedown of someone who's been repeatedly obnoxious... hey, also fine. But needling a new member for NO GOOD REASON? Rude!!! Bigly rude!! And dumb. We should be engaging NJ's gun owners, not driving them away.

• Like 3

Sorry, Zeke. We usually agree, but I'm with Peter G on this one. For the life of me, I can't figure out why that weird pile-on even happened. It had nothing to do with him. IMO, good-natured mocking of someone who's been on here for awhile ...ok, fine. A takedown of someone who's been repeatedly obnoxious... hey, also fine. But needling a new member for NO GOOD REASON? Rude!!! Bigly rude!! And dumb. We should be engaging NJ's gun owners, not driving them away.

It's keyboard warrior syndrome. I think there is two members on this forum I see on other firearms forums. Neither piles on here nor there. The spelling police here wouldn't last long elsewhere, and it wouldn't be because of a ban.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lmfao!

2b724add75d7a3e8c35b30648b7312a3.jpg

This^^^  If I asked for "Pork Roll",  growing up in North West NJ, I would have received a funny stare and a slap to the head from my parents for talking nonsense to adults!

John Taylor's HAM!

• Like 1

Sorry, Zeke. We usually agree, but I'm with Peter G on this one. For the life of me, I can't figure out why that weird pile-on even happened. It had nothing to do with him. IMO, good-natured mocking of someone who's been on here for awhile ...ok, fine. A takedown of someone who's been repeatedly obnoxious... hey, also fine. But needling a new member for NO GOOD REASON? Rude!!! Bigly rude!! And dumb. We should be engaging NJ's gun owners, not driving them away.

Shit happens.

Even rilly good friends disagree time to time.

Merry Christmas

• Like 1

This^^^ If I asked for "Pork Roll", growing up in North West NJ, I would have received a funny stare and a slap to the head from my parents for talking nonsense to adults!

John Taylor's HAM!

Nice try at Photoshop

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well.....  I got sort of confused by this post, and I admit, I cannot read every thread all the way through.....  But after reading the Initial post.... I sort of knew it was not gonna be an easy road for the OP.....

But I also wanted to see if I missed something that I should have stepped in at..... and after reading this entire thread.......  Nope, I see some normal little ball busting that is common here among most of the members here, no harm, no foul.....

But as this point...... This thread has run its course.....  so let's move on... 

• Like 2