Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

Umm, snow on Friday?

Rain in Freehold area. Couple inches of snow under that.

Cleaning it before it freezes is a good idea.

These weather guys are sucking at these forecasts lately. I think they are more about ratings than being realistic about weather.

Had about 3 inches in West Orange when I got up for the first round of shoveling around 6:30. It actually was sleeting most of the time I was out there. Now it's switched back to dumping snow, and the flakes are as big as I've ever seen. Probably gotten a couple more inches in the past 45 minutes or so.

Lot of widowmakers listening to the scanner

Widowmakers?

I know MLFD has been running their balls off with wires and trees down and weather-related alarm systems. I think it's been pretty slow on the EMS side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that taken from the ultra conservative digital billboard?

No that's further west. This camera is right before where 80/15 meet by the mall. I can't get any cameras to load today :(

Widowmakers?

I know MLFD has been running their balls off with wires and trees down and weather-related alarm systems. I think it's been pretty slow on the EMS side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widowmakers are branches and tree splits from the wind the fall with wind or when the tree is harvested..

Perhaps what you are thinking of is "Dead Shovels".  Don't push in gentlemen. As my dad used to say, "Leave it alone, it will go away all by its self for Tax Day".  Sorry to say they start a little later.  Hopefully not but that is in God's hands.