Sign in to follow this  
deerpark

Ruger 10/22 whats up with this? TME

Hard case only available with the 25 round mag, model 11193. NJ no go,  Hard case only sold with rifle for now.

The first pic is of the original 11100, with the soft case

Call Tanner's Sport Shop in Jamison, PA and see if they still have any of the model 11177 available.Great price worth the drive. 

I know they have another model with a threaded barrel and FH but as sold is a NJ no go.

I don't have the take down model but I LOVE my 10/22. It will eat anything and is super reliable. You can never go wrong with a 10/22, almost a must have for all gun owners.

Hard case only available with the 25 round mag, model 11193. NJ no go,  Hard case only sold with rifle for now.

The first pic is of the original 11100, with the soft case

Call Tanner's Sport Shop in Jamison, PA and see if they still have any of the model 11177 available.Great price worth the drive. 

I know they have another model with a threaded barrel and FH but as sold is a NJ no go.

Better than current PSA sale price of $250?

Yeah, I emailed them.  I'll have to go there soon.  Is that a sale price or regular price?

Special purchase price, when the lot is sold, it's all over. I would not wait.  They will do a 1 week hold, or a 90 day NR deposit layaway.  Make sure you get the right offer.

I have the exact one in the first pic. Sweet tacticool bag it came with. What an awesome rifle for the price. Came with one 10 round rotary mag. I've since added 2 of the BX-15 mags and another rotary mag.

Also added:

-Kidd auto bolt release (stock is kinda weird, this allows you to just rack it with a new mag like a semi auto pistol)

-Kidd extended charging handle and guide rod

-Kidd mag release lever and stainless magazine plunger

-Kidd bolt buffer

-Hogue black over molded takedown stock

-picatinny rail with see through (so you can use iron sights without scope)

It's a sweet shooter and an awesome rifle for the price even with the mods I added. It's actually my wife's favorite to shoot and I have a blast with it. Super reliable too and feeds well with the factory Ruger mags.

Most distributors will not sell the threaded barrel version in NJ citing the threaded barrel and the flash hider as two separate features.  Some will not even sell the threaded barrel with the barrel nut installed.

Two must-have mods for any 10/22:

Auto bolt release - Midway Product #: 688102 or DIY (search YouTube, takes 5 min to do and reinstall the modded part)

Ruger BX trigger group - Midway Product #: 534496 (very nice 2.5-3.5 lb trigger assembly, 2 pin 2 minute drop-in install)

Two must-have mods for any 10/22:

Auto bolt release - Midway Product #: 688102 or DIY (search YouTube, takes 5 min to do and reinstall the modded part)

Ruger BX trigger group - Midway Product #: 534496 (very nice 2.5-3.5 lb trigger assembly, 2 pin 2 minute drop-in install)

I agree. The only two mods I did to my take down. Oh and fiber optic sights.

I have the exact one in the first pic. Sweet tacticool bag it came with. What an awesome rifle for the price. Came with one 10 round rotary mag. I've since added 2 of the BX-15 mags and another rotary mag.

It's a sweet shooter and an awesome rifle for the price even with the mods I added. It's actually my wife's favorite to shoot and I have a blast with it. Super reliable too and feeds well with the factory Ruger mags.

Same here - I've got one of the black/stainless with the black nylon bags (to go along with my 'original' 10/22)...both are great .22s, but the takedown has that extra 'fun' appeal...

Same here - I've got one of the black/stainless with the black nylon bags (to go along with my 'original' 10/22)...both are great .22s, but the takedown has that extra 'fun' appeal...

also see gun broker

http://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Rifles/BI.aspx?Keywords=*11100&SearchType=1&mfg=1000240&mo=3001696

Which fiber optic sights did you go with? I also agree the BX trigger group is going on mine soon and probably a Kidd bolt

No need for a Kidd bolt send it off to http://www.ct-precision.com/  or  http://www.brimstonegunsmithing.com to have it done.  FORGET that Ruger drop in crap as well.  These guys do a much better job or get a Kidd kit, easy to install.

Here's the TD before the new barrel from McGowen or the RDS change

06c6d42a-685a-4030-92a2-41c6ec087bf6_zps

Kidd bolt buffer

Kidd trigger

Kidd Mag Release

Bolt trued, pinned, face ground, and polished

Bolt release modified

Receiver Polished on inside

JWH bolt handle

Boyd's Stock

Which fiber optic sights did you go with? I also agree the BX trigger group is going on mine soon and probably a Kidd bolt

I went with Williams front and rear.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WILLIAMS-GUN-SIGHTS-FOR-RUGER-10-22-FIBER-OPTIC-SYSTEM-60213-FREE-SHIPPING-/231492281430?hash=item35e603e456:g:i20AAOSwPYZU8PkV

Got my 10/22 at Caso's in Jersey City.  One of my favorite rifles to shoot, aside from the Henry's.  

I added a weaver rimfire scope which thumb screws onto a Leupold Rifleman Ruger 1022 rail.  I keep it in the takedown bag the rifle came with. 

The rail has a valley down the center so you can still use the iron sights.  I replaced the stock irons with peep sight from skinner sights. 

Only problem I've heard was not wing able to put it in the bag if you put an optic of some sort on it. I believe it was Blake that had one a couple years ago and that was a problem if you wanted to break it down and put it in the bag. I could be wrong, but remember that being an issue.