Scorpio64

Clay Shoot Clinton WMA ** CANCELED **

If it's raining Sun a.m., we'll have to postpone to the 10th.  I'm also working tomorrow. 

The last shoot was cancelled due to rain, and it didn't fuk'n rain, so I'm not pulling the plug just yet.  The forecast for Sunday is calling for less than 1/5th inch of rain with occasional drizzle and passing showers, with a very low probability for T storms..

• Agree 1

Crappity crap! My fishing clubs Christmas party is the 10th

If it does go to the 10th is anyone from around me (Manalapan) gunna be going ? I already bought an entire roll of pork roll that needs to get up there. 

I end up eating the whole thing and I'll be dead of a coronary before New Years

1 hour ago, Sota said:

looks like it's supposed to be a ripper for rain. :(

Yes, I agree the forecast sounds nasty. As such, I will not be attending tomorrow. (I am available on the10th should there be a postponement.)  Regards.

I'm in if it's on. Cindy's surgery went well. I leave later than most so I will check at 8;30 tomorrow to see if we are on or off.

I have thrower 

hunting license

cigars

shotguns

ammo 

almost full box of clays.

• Like 1

I'll get up and check the weather but the odds are very high I'm not going to make it

If someone wants to swing by on the way up and grab this roll of pork roll that would be great

Manalapan just off Rt 9, Message me here for my cell #

54 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Can't get a break. :(

I'm officially calling it.  According to weather radar, it's going to be steady until early afternoon. 

On the bright side, you can lease yourself out to farmers during the growing season who desperately need rain.

You just schedule a shoot on their land and they get a deluge

• Haha 1

Put me down so far for next Sunday. I'm not going to be able to play at all for a month or two after that, so I hope it works out!

Also question: What hunting license should I buy if I want to go to WMA ranges by myself? I see a general "firearms" hunting license that lasts the year: is that sufficient?