silverado427

NJ Anchor tax rebate

28 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

Yes, received mine right before the election (what a coincidence...)

How about we do away with this rebate hokum and JUST FUCKING REDUCE SPENDING AND TAXES!?

I do enjoy hearing the voice of practicality.  Thank you.   However, one has to cross the Delaware River to find a flat tax.

1 hour ago, silverado427 said:

Did anyone get their rebates yet. My in-laws and son did, I didn't get mine yet. 

Still waiting to receive mine. I checked the NJ Anchor website and it still says processing.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

Yes, received mine right before the election (what a coincidence...)

How about we do away with this rebate hokum and JUST FUCKING REDUCE SPENDING AND TAXES!?

It costs more to run and process the program then the money given out.

Nothing more than a vote buying scheme, otherwise they would just lower the tax burden by that much

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Sudsy said:

It costs more to run and process the program then the money given out.

Nothing more than a vote buying scheme, otherwise they would just lower the tax burden by that much

Gopher graft?  Buck-tooth bucks?  We gotta name this shit.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, silverado427 said:

Nothing yet, still processing.

The Anchor website has a banner at the top saying they will be issuing a batch of checks in early Jan.

I got tired of waiting and contacted my Assemblyman's office and got a call back from the Div Of Taxation(theft) the next day. If I had a check on me the clerk who called was going to take my routing and account numbers and issue a payment but I didn't have it and really don't like giving out that info on the phone.

• Informative 1

11 hours ago, silverado427 said:

Still nothing I had to call my Assemblyman's office and they contacted the state division of taxation and now i'm waiting for them to call.

My assemblyman's office contacted the tax division on 12/21. I received a call from the Division of taxation on 12/23. Mine still says processing so Tuesday I will be contacting the assemblyman's office again.

• Informative 1

1 hour ago, silverado427 said:

I'm still waiting for my call from the division of taxation rep.

I have contacted my representative again (Brian Bergen) His office was quick to respond last time so I will let everyone know when I hear something.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Assemblyman Bergen's office contacted me on 1/29 responding to my 1/26 email. Taxation has approved my rebate. When I checked taxations website that evening 1/29 it said my check was mailed on 1/30? ????

I have no idea why they just didn't use the time machine in the first place.

I will let everyone know when the check arrives.