brucin

New budget to double or more all firearm related permits

On 3/4/2024 at 8:56 AM, 45Doll said:

No one can realistically file a lawsuit against these fees until they actually become law. Right now they're only Bucky's wish list.

Thr current fees are high enough.... anything over 20 bucks at this point is egregious 

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

Thr current fees are high enough.... anything over 20 bucks at this point is egregious 

Clearly you're unaware of the pension obligations and overhead the state government carries.  It's not like we can get the Federal reserve to create money for us, so we need to get it from somewhere. Gun owners tend to be responsible adults w/ jobs, we don't have many of those in this state. Someone gotta pay the bills, pay up pay pigs.

Love and Ukraine

Phil Murphy (why does that clown always wear Ukraine pin ?)

On 3/5/2024 at 8:57 AM, xXxplosive said:

Sorry....but I'm gonna say this again.....as a life long resident of NJ....if it weren't for Thomas, nothin' would have ever changed here for the good.....no positive results past or present.....omo.

As far as getting things changed with the carry killer bill,  you can also thank Scott Bach and Anthony for their role in getting the most egregious shit taken out of the bill.  More to come I am sure.

On 3/5/2024 at 6:39 PM, EX Carnival man said:

I have to re-new mine next year. Florida is much easier.  in a few days. It looks like my wife and I have another 3 years up there before we can move down to Florida for good. 

Thats part of the political calculation.

Just make things so unpleasant and expensive in democrat run sates and cites people who can leave. With enough of them gone the dems have a free hand  to do pretty much anything with no meaningful political opposition.  

Gov. Cuomo and Mayor Adams in NY have come right out and said as much.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Just make things so unpleasant and expensive in democrat run sates and cites people who can leave. With enough of them gone the dems have a free hand  to do pretty much anything with no meaningful political opposition.  

Gov. Como and Mayor Adams in NY have come right out and said as much.

The problem is  you end up a ruling over a heaping pile of crap. Then again I guess politicians aspire to be the top fish in the sewerage tank.

34 minutes ago, FDHog said:

I remember Cuomo "there's no place for conservatives in MY state" Fuck him. Where is he now?

that quote should have made him unfit to be Gov and should have been removed.  the real issue is the courts have failed the people

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, FDHog said:

I remember Cuomo "there's no place for conservatives in MY state" Fuck him. Where is he now?

Someone just as bad took his place.

One goes down another pops right up. There is an endless supply of people like that.

9 minutes ago, FDHog said:

Who was gonna remove him. The whole state gov is liberal batshit crazy.

That's not true much like NJ , NY is controlled by a few areas the rest of the state is fairly conservative... well the rest of the state that's not an opioid filled ghetto from loss of jobs.

I lived in NY most of my life. The whole state is controlled by maybe 3 areas. If you’re a conservative you mostly have no voice in state elections. The policies are set at the state level. Local is a different story. I grew up in Manhattan and lived in Staten Island (the last conservative stronghold in the city) and even that is changing. 
In this state everyone is bitching about Murphy, yet voter turnout was piss poor. People have to get off their lazy asses and vote. If you don’t vote, don’t bitch. 

2 hours ago, FDHog said:

I lived in NY most of my life. The whole state is controlled by maybe 3 areas. If you’re a conservative you mostly have no voice in state elections. The policies are set at the state level. 

Right.

The phrase "Home Rule" in never even mentioned in N.J. anymore.

On 3/6/2024 at 1:22 PM, Tunaman said:

As far as getting things changed with the carry killer bill,  you can also thank Scott Bach and Anthony for their role in getting the most egregious shit taken out of the bill.  More to come I am sure.

The same two board members who voted YES to keep Wayne LaPierre on board a couple years ago? 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, FairbanksRusty said:

The same two board members who voted YES to keep Wayne LaPierre on board a couple years ago? 

I dont know how they voted and  dont really care.  He is gone now.  You should get over it.

• Agree 1

Just now, Jerseypm said:

Anyone know if any 2a organizations plan on filing lawsuits regarding the fees? 

There's already one filed against the last fee hikes.

20 hours ago, Tunaman said:

I dont know how they voted and  dont really care.  He is gone now.  You should get over it.

I won’t get over it until the NRA does some general housecleaning. 

The CNJFO folks sent out a mailer this week regarding these fee hikes and a form letter, and an email mailing list to contact representatives in Trenton to voice our disappointment over another new set of fees. I’ve seen nothing in the mail from the NRA’s arm in NJ, the ANJRPC. 

• Agree 2

On 3/6/2024 at 6:06 PM, Bomber said:

Gov. Cuomo and Mayor Adams in NY have come right out and said as much.

WIth enough of us gone, those imbeciles will have no tax base to fund their Fascist shenanigans.

56 minutes ago, FairbanksRusty said:

I won’t get over it until the NRA does some general housecleaning. 

The CNJFO folks sent out a mailer this week regarding these fee hikes and a form letter, and an email mailing list to contact representatives in Trenton to voice our disappointment over another new set of fees. I’ve seen nothing in the mail from the NRA’s arm in NJ, the ANJRPC. 

ANJRPC is usually pretty good about letting us know what is going on in Trenton.  I get a same day e-mails about some bad legislation or what is going on behind the scenes to make the bad legislation "less tolerable", for example, the negotiating that took place with respect to the revised qualification course.  "Less tolerable" is in quotes because, imo, it isn't necessary to have a qualification standard.  You have a duty to train and practice............on your own.

1 hour ago, Grima Squeakersen said:

WIth enough of us gone, those imbeciles will have no tax base to fund their Fascist shenanigans.

They're not imbeciles, they are devious, strategically smart and absolutely do not give up.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Grima Squeakersen said:

They are, and will be, admitting way more illegal aliens to make up for those of us migrating.

The U.S. invasion total so far eclipses the populations of 40 of our individual states.

• Agree 3