Sign in to follow this  
Larain60

Video-Never saw this much stupid: Gut shoots himeself 4 fun

thats not good, just shows that not all people should have firearms, very bad publicity for gun owners..

do not know how he got that gun, but this is the reason for having two people who you know attest to your credibility when filing for a permit.

I know people like him that do stupid stuff for attention and would not give a recomendation for owning a firearm, so i doubt he owned that gun or owned it legaly.. If he did his friends let him down.

I know people like him that do stupid stuff for attention and would not give a recomendation for owning a firearm, so i doubt he owned that gun or owned it legaly.. If he did his friends let him down.

You've lived too long in NJ.

If you live in a free state(I lived in Ohio for 28 years), you go to the gun store, show ID, they call NICS, you walk out, done. None of this permit bullshit we have deal with in NJ.

Furthermore, you can go to a gun show, see a guy selling a gun and buy it Or just buy a gun from a friend. End of story.

You've lived too long in NJ.

If you live in a free state(I lived in Ohio for 28 years), you go to the gun store, show ID, they call NICS, you walk out, done. None of this permit bs we have deal with in NJ.

Furthermore, you can go to a gun show, see a guy selling a gun and buy it Or just buy a gun from a friend. End of story.

I've been to yard sales in Florida and seen guns forsale.

I guess that was an FMJ? Didn't really see any expansion on the exit wound.. where did the bullet go after he fired it?

Around here, the hospital would call the police and the police would come and take your gun into custody.

Amazing he missed the bone and apparently, nothing important.