Maksim

Gathering interest - NJGF engraved AR Lowers

I didnt get anything this week, but I also didnt follow up with them on it. I am going to get on it friday or monday, and will shoot them an email now. But I am glad that it looks like we have enough for the order. :dance:

I'm sure we will have another 2-5 orders once people see pictures. Also people saying they will only buy one might buy more once there are pictures of the actual product.

Thanks for keeping up with this Maks

M

This sounds interesting. This state is pissing us off, so maybe an X across the NJ logo would be a statement!

I may buy one once I see the final sample.

btw. Why is a transfer and NICs involved if this is just the lower without the trigger guts? Is this considered a weapon by dumb asses in NJ!?

I understand some FFL on the forum is providing services for this ... great!

Mak's is in the process of contacting other companies to get this done as supposedly only one person at Spikes handles this and she's apparently never there and doesn't return phone call.

Though its good it's taking so long, because I can't afford it right now :lol:

I must apologize to everyone that this is taking so long. I never in a million years thought it would be as such. It is partially my fault that I haven't been on their case every day. Current status I am promised a call back tomorrow by the person who handles group buys. Last actual contact I have had from them was back in november when "That should work, I

I must apologize to everyone that this is taking so long. ...

Obviously, there is no commitment that you are held to. Until I see that "test piece", it is on hold, and either I or Matt will be looking at other vendors. When we have something definitive, will just see about the interest again. the FFL is really giving a good deal on the transfers and I am confident we will be able to keep that.

No harm no foul on my part, I appreciate the efforts to put the buy together. I'm going to consider myself no longer committed to this, but LMK if something else looks promising for a group buy.

Another forum I am part of did a group buy for lowers with Mega Machine Shop in WA. They do custom lowers for quite a few people, so it might be worth giving them a call. The design is actually cut into the lower - you can see it here to see what I mean: viewtopic.php?p=36792#p36792

I'm not sure if that limits the design that can be put on it or not. Either way, might be worth giving them a call http://www.megamachineshop.com/

I don't believe in selling firearms :D PM sent tho to get you in the right direction

if that's the Zombie, me too please....

Oh and Mak if there's still time for the NJGF lowers put me down for 1 please.