Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Take her to cherry ridge first. Bh is always crowded and that's intimidating for a newbie. Plus all noises are louder indoors which isn't a benefit for a newbie either.

It was surprisingly empty last night, but I agree.. BH can be a bit much for a first timer. Last time I brought the wife, the place was a mad house, and when we got home she commented on how it was a bit much to take in.

Doesn't help that there are dudes that bring Mosins that sound like howitzers when they go off :p

Take her to cherry ridge first. Bh is always crowded and that's intimidating for a newbie. Plus all noises are louder indoors which isn't a benefit for a newbie either.

It was surprisingly empty last night, but I agree.. BH can be a bit much for a first timer. Last time I brought the wife, the place was a mad house, and when we got home she commented on how it was a bit much to take in.

Doesn't help that there are dudes that bring Mosins that sound like howitzers when they go off :p

True. I'll take her up to CR sometime... or maybe another range. When I get a .22 I'll bring her over to the Silhouete range at CR.

Oh and the NJGF Mosin Squad members that go to BH bring theirs every once in a while, lol. I do it, Ray does it, Sirsloop has... and now Tommy!

Anyone interested in hitting up BH tomorrow Tuesday 9/10/10 around 7ish. I got some trigger finger itch and im reloading some .45 right now.

M

I might head down if I have time to clean my pistols tomorrow. I might put in the CMMG conversion in the AR and bring that. I don't want to, but I think I might run some defensive rounds through to see what works. I have Hornady 115gr XTP and some Federal Flat Nose EFMJ to try out.

aww your right, i thought that 6 was a 9 b/c when i looked its the 9th month

good call, anyone still want to go!!!??

I'm a maybe. Depends if my gf gets laid off or not today :( . Maybe she'll want to blow some **** up at the range if she does though.

So it ended up being just Colin and myself at BH and we almost had the place to our self. It was pretty awesome. Shot for an hourk, walked across the street and shot the shit with Anthony at GFH for 45 minutes as well. Once again we show up unannounced and he welcomes us with open arms. Can't say enough about that guy, filled us in on some cool up and coming things and might of even twisted by arm to apply for a position on the Cherry Ridge board.

Everyone definitely missed out on an exciting night.

M

Current Roster:

Krdshrk + GF

Ray Ray

ChrisJM981

67gtonut

matt6669

BBK

oh yeah - if anyone has any extra ruger 10/22 mags, would you mind bringing them? I only have 1 mag for my 10/22 and if my GF's shooting I think she'll want to do more firing than loading.

Ray Ray will be there as with Chris. I'll be there and will probably bring the GF. I think BBK might come as well.

Yes I will definitely be there this time. If anybody has a H&K p30 I'd be your bff if you let me try it. :D

Glutton for punishment.

Dan, you love to bust my chops over that snubbie, huh?

It's okay, I deserve it. I took a shot at an American made firearm and it blew up in my face (hopefully, it doesn't actually happen)!!!

I'll be there as well trying out the Charter (yet again). I'll also have pistol permits in hand, cause you never know what the Bullet Hole has in stock!

Make sure they have the friggin box & mags BEFORE they mark up your permit. :icon_rolleyes:

Make sure they have the friggin box & mags BEFORE they mark up your permit. :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, they're really scummy with that. They love to play games and be hard asses with stuff. It's a shame they have no competition in the area, they'd change their tune real quick if they did!