kenw

This weekend (1/23 & 1/24)

As of now, they're calling for decent weather this weekend. Anybody want to get together? I'm tentatively looking at Cherry Ridge for the handguns on Saturday and/or Hercules on Sunday morning for some trap.

I was directed to this page from a post that I put on the Ranges and Gun Shop page. Perhaps I put it on the wrong page. The post I put there was "Joining Cherry Ridge". Please check it out :D . I was wondering if I would be able to possibly tag along this weekend to check the facility out, and be able to learn something from other members. Please check out my other post, I explained it all there. Unfortunately I don't know how to copy and paste the link to this message. Maybe you guys can teach me to do this also :oops: :doh:

http://njgunforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5177

Edit: I was feeling in a nice mood tonight. Pinkie

I'm still in Germany so I'm out for this weekend.

I think I'm off on Monday though. I will probably go shoot the Mosin.

Give me a yell about Monday. I would like to stop up.

I will if I'm off. Since we would have had Monday off but instead were traveling he'll probably give me the day.

I was directed to this page from a post that I put on the Ranges and Gun Shop page. Perhaps I put it on the wrong page. The post I put there was "Joining Cherry Ridge". Please check it out :D . I was wondering if I would be able to possibly tag along this weekend to check the facility out, and be able to learn something from other members. Please check out my other post, I explained it all there. Unfortunately I don't know how to copy and paste the link to this message. Maybe you guys can teach me to do this also :oops: :doh:

http://njgunforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5177

Edit: I was feeling in a nice mood tonight. Pinkie

Edit: He lives! I guess I have to stop picking on Matt now? He showed up at range 14 today with Tim. We had 5 forum members shooting and Tony had three guests. It was a little chilly (about 40 degrees) but a beautiful day.

Yes, we wish you could too. You are much funnier in person. I especially loved the look on your face whenever Tim would plink you on the head with a 7.62 shell. Pretty hot, aren't they? What you did not see was the tinniest of grins on his face every time you yelled "ouch". :lol:

That rifle you picked up was real nice and shot very well. Here's a hint for next time you get down. If you are sharing a table with a guy with a Semi and you are shooting Bolt, take the LEFT side. :laughing-rolling:

Gotta give a shout out to Tim and Tony for letting me tag along for my first time at the range. Now that I know the procedures, I will have no problem shooting there.

HAHAHA yeah I know that sucked. Those things come whipping out of that PSL. I was being nice and giving him the more room on the bench well b/c he's old and a little over weight :lol:

But lesson learned. But even still getting pelted in the face it was an awesome day. Some limbsavers are on my list of must buy's before my next shooting session.

Man did cleaning those guns at 1am really suck last night though!

it was a good day, yep cleaning is going right into sun night for me, i cleaned the m1- garande and sks, still have both mosins and the 1911 to clean..

good seeing you yesterday john,tim,matt total abuse and his better half who broke her ankle kicki'n his butt.. :lol:

giving him the more room on the bench well b/c he's old and a little over weight

Matt - us 'old fat folk' are gonna find you one day in a dark alley and throw our weight around. You do know that P=MV, momentum equals mass times velocity...

He is just jealous because his shoulder hurts when he shoots, so he needs to lash out with insults at real men.

Besides, I heard he likes taking shots to the face :p Just not in the eye.

Yesterday was a really fun day shooting. Once I figured out the scope adjustments, because I do not read Romanian, The PSL shot great. The coconuts did not stand a chance.