nickd308

Anyone planning on going to Valley Forge?

I intend to go Saturday. I think my bud from NE PA is coming, but I'll have room for a couple more, if anyone passes by this way (where I-95 crosses from NJ into PA). PM me or post here if you're interested.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

10am or 11am, jst of course....

It seems only an hour away, so wayyyy better than driving to allentown.

I am going, will be wearing the NJGF hooodie. My cell phone is 609-977-7211 if anyone wants to catch up.

Maybe meet up around 1pm if anyone still there at a certain spot?

Btw... Free NJGF tshirt to the first person who finds a dealer willing to sell an FN Scar.

On my way rite now! Its about 0651. Doors open 0800! Hopefully i'll be coming home with my new upper? We'll see?

Their web site says they open at 0900, so you might want to drive slow ;)

What a waste of a day. I drove an hour and 20 mins to get there. . . drove around for 45 more mins to find a parking spot. Waited in line, in the rain for another 45 mins. Walked around for 20 mins, got two hot dogs that were still frozen in the middle and a warm sprite. You can't move at all at these fkn shows it is incredibly overcrowded with a bunch of know-it-all middle aged jagoffs that smell like either stale peperoni or moth balls multiplied by 1000 due to the dampness of the rain. Very aggravating. Saw some shotguns, Remington 870 HD guns, plane jane, run of the mill 870s all for between $595.00 - $625.00 :shock: Are you kidding me? Everything else was complete junk, and over priced junk at that. Perhaps next show I will get a table, and clean up my dog's sh*t from the backyard and package it, slap a "show special" price sticker of $5000 / pound and sell it, I would blend in with the rest of the morons at these shows.

The only thing I left with was indigestion from the bad hot dogs, a bad headache, sore elbows, higher blood pressure, and a broken side view mirror that some douche bag must have hit in the incredibly bad parking lot, which by the way, made for a fun ride home in 50mph winds and pouring rain with no pass side mirror.

Every time I go, I always tell myself never again, I think this time I learned my lesson.

Years ago you could go to gun shows to find good deals. Now you pay triple. I'd much rather order online, or locally from one of the sponsors here. It will be cheaper with shipping and transfer fees to do so.

What a waste of a day. I drove an hour and 20 mins to get there. . . drove around for 45 more mins to find a parking spot. Waited in line, in the rain for another 45 mins. Walked around for 20 mins, got two hot dogs that were still frozen in the middle and a warm sprite. You can't move at all at these fkn shows it is incredibly overcrowded with a bunch of know-it-all middle aged jagoffs that smell like either stale peperoni or moth balls multiplied by 1000 due to the dampness of the rain. Very aggravating. Saw some shotguns, Remington 870 HD guns, plane jane, run of the mill 870s all for between $595.00 - $625.00 :shock: Are you kidding me? Everything else was complete junk, and over priced junk at that. Perhaps next show I will get a table, and clean up my dog's sh*t from the backyard and package it, slap a "show special" price sticker of $5000 / pound and sell it, I would blend in with the rest of the morons at these shows.

The only thing I left with was indigestion from the bad hot dogs, a bad headache, sore elbows, higher blood pressure, and a broken side view mirror that some douche bag must have hit in the incredibly bad parking lot, which by the way, made for a fun ride home in 50mph winds and pouring rain with no pass side mirror.

Every time I go, I always tell myself never again, I think this time I learned my lesson.

Years ago you could go to gun shows to find good deals. Now you pay triple. I'd much rather order online, or locally from one of the sponsors here. It will be cheaper with shipping and transfer fees to do so.

:-( You didn't stop at the hooters or go to philly for genos?

No. lmao...I had enough of waiting in wet lines (geno's) and hooters doesn't interest me, the food sucks, and who wants to look if you can't touch? Just like strip clubs do nothing for me either....its not 'personal' enough for me. 10000 guys look at them all day long.

No. lmao...I had enough of waiting in wet lines (geno's) and hooters doesn't interest me, the food sucks, and who wants to look if you can't touch? Just like strip clubs do nothing for me either....its not 'personal' enough for me. 10000 guys look at them all day long.

You can engage the waitresses in intellectually stimulating conversation and woe them with your bowtie abs.