tommy3rd

New Member from North Jersey

Hey, welcome aboard. If I may inquire, what do you shoot?

my one and only "real" gun. I also have a walther PPK starter gun and a Crosman Air pistol, but they don't count. LOL

When I bought the S&W 12 years ago I was just starting, so a friend recommended the Model 41. I bought it used, i think I paid $500 for it the way it is pictured. I plan to buy either a SigP232 or a Glock 19C and a Mossberg 500 as soon as my change of address app gets approved.

my wife has never shot, but is not terrified of guns. she just doesn't care for it. Although she did threaten me once saying "if you ever mess around, Just remember I know where the gun is!" LOL

I want to get my son into it, but I'm not sure what's the appropriate age for him to start. he'll be 7 in a couple months.

my wife has never shot, but is not terrified of guns. she just doesn't care for it. Although she did threaten me once saying "if you ever mess around, Just remember I know where the gun is!" LOL

I want to get my son into it, but I'm not sure what's the appropriate age for him to start. he'll be 7 in a couple months.

Welcome to the forum. I started shooting with my father around that time frame. Keep the emphasis on safety and you should be GTG :)

Same with my wife. I started shooting at that age too with my pops. A 22 is a great starter gun.