robot_hell

The New Guy

Welcome. Where do you shoot?

I used to shoot at The Firing Line when I lived in Bergen county.

Still waiting for that FID-- when I get it, I'd like to try BH since it's so close and I hear so much about it.

Dude, you coulda shot with us tonight! We meet every other Tuesday and you don't need to own a gun to shoot with us. Just walk around and shoot whatever suits your fancy.

Dude, you coulda shot with us tonight! We meet every other Tuesday and you don't need to own a gun to shoot with us. Just walk around and shoot whatever suits your fancy.

Excellent! That's especially good news because it's pretty damn hard deciding on a first weapon when my previous range of choice offered me only a Hi-Point .40 S&W carbine, various .22lr's and a 12ga for rental. No FID, no renting a pistol ;)

For the record, that Hi-Point must be the ugliest gun I've ever seen, let alone shot.

I might stop by next time there's a meet-up, what time is everyone usually there?

Excellent! That's especially good news because it's pretty damn hard deciding on a first weapon when my previous range of choice offered me only a Hi-Point .40 S&W carbine, various .22lr's and a 12ga for rental. No FID, no renting a pistol ;)

For the record, that Hi-Point must be the ugliest gun I've ever seen, let alone shot.

I might stop by next time there's a meet-up, what time is everyone usually there?

8:00 pm but I think Ray Ray meets up north. I know the Central Jersey meet at BA was at 8:00 pm, but now BA is closed on tuesday's so right now it's either Fort Dix, or Shore Shot. SS said they will give a discount to NJGF members, so they may start going there on tuesday.

8:00 pm but I think Ray Ray meets up north. I know the Central Jersey meet at BA was at 8:00 pm, but now BA is closed on tuesday's so right now it's either Fort Dix, or Shore Shot. SS said they will give a discount to NJGF members, so they may start going there on tuesday.

SS-- as much as I'd like to take advantage of their discount-- is a bit of a drive from Nutley. ;)