MedicYeti

Top Shot starts tonight 10pm on History

Thank god the next episodes look good. After watching knives and slingshots I was thinking...what next...pissing in the snow and writing your name?

There was a lot of criticism about the exploding targets and all but I'm loving the high speed camera work.

I'm pretty sure this is how the show had it planned from the get-go. I mean, how could they honestly do drama-filled team competitions (and possible eliminations) with a team consisting of two? I think Tara leaving early did throw a bit of a wrench in there, and forced them to change some things around. Regardless, this is when it should get interesting-- and I'm looking forward to how it works out.

I think JJ has it, with Blake, Chris, and Kelly in the running. My darkhorse pick is Peter.

So what gives? Their ratings must suck and they ran outta episodes or something... oh btw guys we gotta cut 4 shows off and eliminate all but two of you tomorrow.

that was planned. if you watch survivor, they do the same thing. whether or not one team has been decimated, they always merge tribes and open up individual competition. cutting several people immediately adds to the suspense, drama, and makes them compete harder, since they know the loser leaves, without a vote or secondary competition.

Their ratings must suck and they ran outta episodes or something...

Not quite - they're already casting for season 2.

TOP SHOT

The History Channel is seeking SKILLED MARKSMEN

for Season Two of its Hit Competition Show

You Could Win $100,000 in PRIZES !!!

If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could be on TV

lol... as long as you are not butt ugly, you like making drama with your big ego, and you can shoot something YOU ARE OUR GUYYYYY! :lol::lol:

Yea I was thinking the same thing. Guess I'm out. I'm a physically fit fat guy. Like Kevin James from King of Queens. :lol:

lol... as long as you are not butt ugly, you like making drama with your big ego, and you can shoot something YOU ARE OUR GUYYYYY! :lol::lol:

Yea I was thinking the same thing. Guess I'm out. I'm a physically fit fat guy. Like Kevin James from King of Queens. :lol:

:facepalm::lol:

oldest and youngest shooters gone. I thought ian would do better, for a special ops dude you think he would of owned this competition.

DAMMIT I said no spoilers... thanks.... :(

Sorry Krd.. forgot you said you'll be watching tomorrow.