sparny524

NJ Res. No More

I am no longer a resident on NJ. Signed my lease, switched my residency to Central VA and I start the Police Academy on Wednesday. I appreciate NJGF and all the great advice (and guns) from the members here. It would be great if you could send some prayers and thoughts my way as the next year of my life will consist of academy and field training. I intend to remain a member on here, although not quite as active as before. See you guys on the forum!

-Dave

Hey guys just an update on the Police Academy for those interested.... to explain it in one word..Exhausted lol. Up at 4am on the track running by 545am and finish up PT at 7. Shower/s***/shave, raise flags at 8, sit in class until 5 pm. hahaha just taking it one class/hour/day at a time and December will be here before I know it :D . I am looking forward to next month though...get to spend a week and a half on the range and shoot 1500 rounds that I didn't have to buy!

Hey guys just an update on the Police Academy for those interested.... to explain it in one word..Exhausted lol. Up at 4am on the track running by 545am and finish up PT at 7. Shower/s***/shave, raise flags at 8, sit in class until 5 pm. hahaha just taking it one class/hour/day at a time and December will be here before I know it :D . I am looking forward to next month though...get to spend a week and a half on the range and shoot 1500 rounds that I didn't have to buy!

Brings back memories..BAD ones.. LOL Good Luck, pay attention, but remember that what you learn there is a BASE, you dont REALLY learn what you're doing until you're in FTO.