kenw

July Third Sunday at CR - 7/11

I've had a thing come up...I have to be able to leave on short notice...in light of that, I'm probably going to come around noon, can't stay for hours and hours.

I'll explain in person when I see you guys.

I'll bring my thrower.

Mike, Pete, Mark, Dave, and Rick I had a great time. Thanks for letting me use your shotguns guys. I'll have to look into an auto loader :dance: . Pete thanks for sighting in my rifle despite it now needing to be done again. Now I know to use locktite next time. :doh: That silhouette range is a lot of fun. I'm going to have to get that .22 conversion kit for the AR now :twisted: Rick thanks for the bringing the wheelgun. I saved a buttload of brass for ya!

My pleasure, Chris. Anytime I get to play with an AR, it's always a good time :)

It was good hanging out with you and Dave (bulpup) and the crew of usual suspects that showed up. And yes, I finally got to experience the infamous Mosin :D I still won't get one, but it's not a bad shooter at all

Lastly, I may stop shooting shotguns entirely. They just don't like me! :lol:

Sorry I missed it guys. Sounds like another nice day at the range. I got hung up working on something, and didn't want to stop while I was on a roll.

Why don't shotguns like you, Pete?

I wish I knew! Last time out the 1100 more or less stopped shooting. This time a Mossy 500 I brought with me would semi-engage the safety after every shot. Should be an easy fix. I even had one light primer hit for the first time with the Stoeger. :doh: oh well.. stuff happens ;)

On a positive note, Rick's GSG was a lot of fun to shoot. Way too many guns I want and not enough money!

Talk about a fun day of shooting. Good to see Chris again, and it was great meeting Dave. Learned a few new things about proper pistol grip (my elbow will be happy). And as always got to shoot so many great guns. Thanks as always for another great day!!

On a side note, perhaps the forum should purchase a hot dog cart that can be brought to all the group meets to help raise money for the forum, and to feed all of us hungry guys during a long day of shooting :drool: :think:

On a side note, perhaps the forum should purchase a hot dog cart that can be brought to all the group meets to help raise money for the forum, and to feed all of us hungry guys during a long day of shooting :drool: :think:

That sounds like something a Community Organizer would do.

This was great fun!

Pics to come. So many weapons to shoot, so little time.

Chris.... Loctite! LOLOLOLOL!!!! I bring you some next time.

I would also like to point out that maideneddie's Moisin drew blood. Mine.

And I got to shoot a revolver finally. Got to run. I hope to upload some pics tonight.

Looks like the silo range is becoming very popular with the group.

Nice.

That's just when I got there ;) . I was "on call" so I came late and didn't bring a .22 so standing around with my camera, I took some pics. Had a family medical issue that turned out to be some drug interactions causing dangerously low BP. All is well now.

Is Matt bringing a hotdog cart next time?

Great time yesterday - beutiful weather! Nice meeting you Dave. Chris - I have a GP100 that I'll bring next time. It has a nice double action pull, the model 10-6 that I brought has a very heavy pull. The .22 range sure is a lot of fun. To bad my Marlin 981T is broke. You guys would have liked shooting it. It's out for repair, but I should have it next time.

He's got make some money somehow. He's getting too old to keep selling himself to old men on the corner.

We owned that sil range

NJGFLinejpg.jpg

And another just cuz I got Malsua firing my Ruger in full ejection

line2.jpg

How's this for gun control? Ground hog was walking back and forth to the bullet trap. Its that little brown thing to the right of it. Little Bastard..

groundhog.jpg

Caine and Malsua's Skeet-illery

chuckers.jpg

Ka-blamo

blamo.jpg

Malsua blows one to bits

onedown.jpg

Caine gets one

pete.jpg

For a community organizer he is really lacking. Maybe a personel change is in order? :mrgreen: