vjf915

New from central Jersey

Hey guys, I was recommended by another member on another forum. Just thought I would introduce myself. Looking forward to joining in on some discussions, and learning some more information about our states God forsaken gun laws :|

My first purchase was a gun purchase, I picked up a S&W MP15-22. I love it, but definitely should have saved the money and picked up a cheaper .22. I dont currently have a picture of it, but its completely stock so you guys know what that looks like. But today I stopped by my local gun shop that was having a sale, and picked this up.....

MosinNagant.jpg

I couldnt take it home today, as NICS was closed, so I will be picking it up tomorrow. Cant wait to get my hands on it and take it to the range.

Just picked it up! The bolt, barrel, and butt plate are all matching numbers, but I cant find any numbers on the stock....so Im thinking its an aftermarket stock. Next step is to take it shooting. If it shoots well, time for a good scope!

Just picked it up! The bolt, barrel, and butt plate are all matching numbers, but I cant find any numbers on the stock....so Im thinking its an aftermarket stock. Next step is to take it shooting. If it shoots well, time for a good scope!

there are no numbers on the stock on Mosins.

Just the bolt, barrel/receiver, butt plate, mag floor. Earlier M91's had more serial numbers.

But please dont slap a scope on it...... pretttty please. =) If you want a bubba rifle, just pick one up for even less.

Do you have ammo yet? Wideners is the cheapest place to pick it up, but it's corrosive ammo so you'll have to run windex through it to break up the salts.

Also - where in Central Jersey are you? :)

Yea I saw that they had the cheapest ammo, but you have to be 21 to order from them. Three more weeks 8-)

So I guess I will just wait the three weeks, then order from them. Never heard of running windex through it, but Im definitely going to research cleaning after using corrosive ammo. I live in Ewing.

Do you have ammo yet? Wideners is the cheapest place to pick it up, but it's corrosive ammo so you'll have to run windex through it to break up the salts.

Also - where in Central Jersey are you? :)

Yea I saw that they had the cheapest ammo, but you have to be 21 to order from them. Three more weeks 8-)

So I guess I will just wait the three weeks, then order from them. Never heard of running windex through it, but Im definitely going to research cleaning after using corrosive ammo. I live in Ewing.

If you need some ammo, I can sell you some. Take a look around the threads here - I learned a lot about guns and mosins. Also the 7.62x54R.net forums.