maideneddie

Stranger in the house!Pic added

Congratulations Mike! OK - you need a boy next. You can't have 2 women ganging up on you.

My ex's father thought the same thing and he had 2 more girls. 4 on 1 really sucks. :lol::facepalm:

Anyway congrats Mike! :D

Congratulations MaidenEddie!

My older daughter turned 5 yesterday (9/1) and the other daughter turns 3 on 9/12.

Life changing events, to say the least! And no, I wouldn't trade either one of them for a son! Well, not today, at least... :D

a little late but congrats bro!!!!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81024528/

Dude, that video is funny!!! I could see it turning into that minus the mini-van :twisted: . Thanks again guys, this is the the greatest accomplisment of my life so far, and it will only keep getting better. Pics to follow...

Awesome video!!!! I'm gonna send hat over to all the dads I know. my dad life: minivan, organic food in the fridge, toys all over the house and guns in the safe.

Mike ~ first week of fatherhood under the belt! :clap: how ya doin'?

Awesome video!!!! I'm gonna send hat over to all the dads I know. my dad life: minivan, organic food in the fridge, toys all over the house and guns in the safe.

Mike ~ first week of fatherhood under the belt! :clap: how ya doin'?

Everything is going great. She has been pretty easy so far. The feeding routine is right on schedule, and I feel like I am closer to being a diaper changing expert :p . Hopefully she continues to play nice with us.

yah, it only gets tough when they start fighting it. some kids hate having their diaper changed (mine) and I'm like, "look - the less you fight it, the sooner we can get this procedure over with" :o

not to butt in too much into "none of my beezwax" territory: is baby on the formula or boobie?

Congrats Mike. It's a game changer for sure. But it's all good !!

My first and so far only is 2-1/2 and still does not sleep through the night. :facepalm:

Same age as mine, and she still fights sleep in the middle of the night.

Beautiful girl Mike, God Bless.