njpilot

Douchebag Bloomberg At It Again

See I'm a bit confused... What gives the Mayor of NY the authority to run an "undercover sting operation" in another state? Moreover who payed for this? I really hope it wasn't the residents of NY.

* EDIT - lol YankeeFan, you beat me to it.

I was thinking the same. Local police running interstate ops, I guess not unheard of... But they def suppose to get clearance from AZ. I guess NYC really doesn't have any other problems. A question>>> did that AZ man violated any laws?

I was thinking the same. Local police running interstate ops, I guess not unheard of... But they def suppose to get clearance from AZ. I guess NYC really doesn't have any other problems. A question>>> did that AZ man violated any laws?

No, the news said he didn't violate any laws, but it looks bad when the a**hat says "good, I probably wouldn't pass" and then the guys s still willing to make the sale.

I believe it was West Virginia that passed a law that they would be able to arrest Doucheberg's a**hats for doing their sting operations.

Douchberg's reasoning for doing this is that gun from these gun shows end up in criminals hands in NYC. He said that for VA which is a couple of hours away, but AZ? Give me a break.

No, the news said he didn't violate any laws, but it looks bad when the a**hat says "good, I probably wouldn't pass" and then the guys s still willing to make the sale.

I believe it was West Virginia that passed a law that they would be able to arrest Doucheberg's a**hats for doing their sting operations.

Douchberg's reasoning for doing this is that gun from these gun shows end up in criminals hands in NYC. He said that for VA which is a couple of hours away, but AZ? Give me a break.

Just like the Mexican drug cartels are using guns from the same gun shows :wacko:

Agreed it does look bad, But its such a grey area ... I mean there are so many reasons someone wudnt " probably " pass a background chk. And cop didn't say : oh good I'm buying this to rob a bank or kill my wife or wtvr ....

I am ASSUMING that they were not NYPD, as they had Valid AZ Id's, which means they were probably AZ Private Detectives HIRED by the Bloomberg's Office..doesnt make it any less a scummy thing to do, though. Every one of those "Undercover Agenst" should be brought in and put under oath, then asked if they were buying those handguns for themselves...if Not, then they were Straw Purchases, and, IIRC Federal Felonies should be awarded. Maybe THAT will stop this crap.

• Like 1

I am ASSUMING that they were not NYPD, as they had Valid AZ Id's, which means they were probably AZ Private Detectives HIRED by the Bloomberg's Office..doesnt make it any less a scummy thing to do, though. Every one of those "Undercover Agenst" should be brought in and put under oath, then asked if they were buying those handguns for themselves...if Not, then they were Straw Purchases, and, IIRC Federal Felonies should be awarded. Maybe THAT will stop this crap.

I was thinking the same thing too. And at any rate, if guns(handguns) are making it from AZ to NYC, many gun laws are already being broke, i dont see how adding anymore laws would fix that issue.

Tweeted by Sheriff Joe Arpaio when the story broke on the news:

340x_normal.jpgRealSheriffJoe Joe Arpaio:

Why didn't he contact the county chief law enforcement officer, me, before sending undercover investigators into the county

or notify me on any alleged violations. First we have elected officials sticking their noses in the immigration issue and now this.

Maybe my deputies while checking for gun laws in New York will also check into the illegal immigration laws.

That would be freakin' awesome! Let's how many illegals we can find in NYC!

Seriously, all these libtards made a big deal about AZ trying to enforce federal immigration law, but they say absolutely nothing when Bloomin' Idiot decides it's up to him to try to enforce Federal Firearms laws??? :facepalm:

:hopechange2sp6nv4-1:

I was thinking the same thing too. And at any rate, if guns(handguns) are making it from AZ to NYC, many gun laws are already being broke, i dont see how adding anymore laws would fix that issue.

Funny thing is, that IIRC (its been a while since my last ATF course) about 90% of the "Crime Guns" from the inner cities around here (including NYC) come from Va, and IIRC SC. Az wasnt even on the list. Straw purchases are already illegal.

Daaaaamn Bloomberg is gonna get a beat down.... Southern style :)

He is prob thinking of his further political career. Trying to build street cred. If crime rate in NYC is as low as they say it is, why put so much effort into least of your problems???

Can anybody say......entrapment? It doesn't help that these dealers sold guns without the background check, but if the officers were suggesting buying the guns without a background check first, these dealers have a valid defense.

It doesn't help that these dealers sold guns without the background check, but if the officers were suggesting buying the guns without a background check first, these dealers have a valid defense.

What makes you think they were buying from dealers?

Officials say a New York City undercover investigation at an Arizona gun show found that private sellers didn't always require background checks of buyers

Well DUH Bloomberg. In Arizona, private sellers aren't required to do background checks.

I believe he has gotten into some trouble with this before with another Governor in a state he tried to pull it in. Maybe NC or SC a year or 2 back.

West Virginia passed a law making it a felony to do this in West Virginia.

Arizona needs to do the same.

If the dealer did not know for sure, he should not have sold it. But saying 'I may not pass a background check' is like saying 'my credit card may not go through'...

Geez people, read the article or at least read the thread, I even posted it.

Officials say a New York City undercover investigation at an Arizona gun show found that private sellers didn't always require background checks of buyers

It's private sellers!

The bogosity of this is mind boggling. Really, these dopes that pull this stuff oughta at least be questioned by the cops wherever they try to pull these stunts, and detained for awhile, until its ascertained they are not a prohibited person trying to purchase a firearm.