Rob Pincus

Positive Media Coverage for Guns in New Jersey/NYC!

I thought the members here would like to see some POSITIVE Gun Coverage in the MEdia:

WPIX Positive Gun Story

This story was taped at the Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club and was arranged by CFS Instructor Candidate Robert Rivera.... MUCH THANKS to everyone involved, including Lisa MAteo of WPIX for taking the class and wanting to share the story!

-RJP

post-2964-0-42143600-1298565852_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice to see you got press and positive press at that.

The media isn't adverse to showing woman shooting because it's empowering. When men are shooting it's an evil, dirty thing and they only want to take down the government or hold up old ladies at the ATM. That's the narrative anyway.

Welcome.

Rob, welcome to our little corner of Hell.

It's nice to see someone with the national recognition that you have stop in and visit the forum. I'm sure we all hope to see you participate here from time to time.

Also nice to see an objective media piece about guns and shooting coming out of New Jersey. It doesn't happen a lot, and it's a rare breath of fresh air. Almost like being in America.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Very nice to see you got press and positive press at that.

The media isn't adverse to showing woman shooting because it's empowering. When men are shooting it's an evil, dirty thing and they only want to take down the government or hold up old ladies at the ATM. That's the narrative anyway.

Welcome.

Well - aren't you a jaded old white man...

Welcome to my club. ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm from Jersey.... so, I'd love to teach there more often! (I can score karma points by visiting my mom!)

Hopefully, we'll be doing more at Old Bridge R&P, but I'm open to working at any range.

We're doing a course in Philly next month, with some Jersey folks in it.

If anyone is interested in hosting a course, let me know.

-Rob

[email protected]

I thought the members here would like to see some POSITIVE Gun Coverage in the MEdia:

WPIX Positive Gun Story

This story was taped at the Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club and was arranged by CFS Instructor Candidate Robert Rivera.... MUCH THANKS to everyone involved, including Lisa MAteo of WPIX for taking the class and wanting to share the story!

-RJP

That was an EXCELLENT story, Rob. It is GREAT to see someone of your caliber (no pun intended) present such an important course in NJ. I don't know how often you are in this area, but as President of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society, I would like to invite you to speak to our members at your convenience. We have monthly meetings throughout the state. If you would be interested in making a presentation to our organization, please feel free to contact me here, or at my email address [email protected]. I am certain that our members and the community in general would be extremely excited to have you speak at one of our meetings.

Thank you

Very Generous comments, guys...

The Philly course is actually full already, but we're looking to get more on the schedule in the northeast.

If you guys are interested in hosting courses, please email me directly: [email protected] and we'll figure out some schedule and detail stuff.

nj2Pres: Email in bound... I'll be taking you up on that invite!

-Rob

(PS- I am (now) a member of NJ2AS !)

Edited by Rob Pincus
  • Like 2

Very Generous comments, guys...

The Philly course is actually full already, but we're looking to get more on the schedule in the northeast.

If you guys are interested in hosting courses, please email me directly: [email protected] and we'll figure out some schedule and detail stuff.

nj2Pres: Email in bound... I'll be taking you up on that invite!

-Rob

(PS- I am (now) a member of NJ2AS !)

*MOST EXCELLENT* Rob. Many thanks. I'll keep an eye out for the email.