ronhonda

USPSA @ Old Bridge 6/26/11

Like I need to remind you but;

Match Sunday 6/26/11(weather permitting)

New Shooters show up by 9am.

pre-register on www.obcats.com (sign up and watch for range conditions updates)

Match should start by 10am.

Any questions post them, someone will hopefully answer them.

From the website

Time to register for the June Match.

Registration is OPEN.

Please read the form carefully and fill it out completely.

Click here to register for the match from your computer.

Or you can register using your 'Mobile Device' by clicking here

Do we have a round count for this match? I should have enough, but just want to make sure.

As a rule of thumb, bring 200-250 you should be safe at local USPSA matches.

Major matches bring 400.

I'll be there as an observer. As a new probationary member of Old Bridge I need to watch and participate in a few events. My schedule sometimes makes doing these tough, but this one I am actually free for! Took three months just to be free on the "right" Sunday to even join.

I'll be there as an observer. As a new probationary member of Old Bridge I need to watch and participate in a few events. My schedule sometimes makes doing these tough, but this one I am actually free for! Took three months just to be free on the "right" Sunday to even join.

Im going to try to stop by for a little bit to observe as well ( same deal - probationary member ).

I work nights and get out at 7am so I should be able to hang out for a little bit before having to get home to sleep.

EDIT: Nevermind, i've got to work a double sunday morning. --- sat11pm - sunday3pm... miserable shift.

Forget the Observer stuff, Participate, it's a lot of fun and a very good learning experience. One more thing, if you do just observe make sure you get out to one of the Friday Indoor matches, they are the same style of shooting but a lot less complex being you are restricted to just shooting down range but very relaxed and a great introduction to these type of matches.

Harry

Good weather = beach. Bad weather = USPSA.

I am 3 blocks from the beach in Belmar. The only thing I want to do during the weekends is get away from the beach. Overcrowded and my town is filled with obnoxious, loud mouthed, filthy New Yorkers and North Jersey idiots.

I am 3 blocks from the beach in Belmar. The only thing I want to do during the weekends is get away from the beach. Overcrowded and my town is filled with obnoxious, loud mouthed, filthy New Yorkers and North Jersey idiots.

You know, some of your North Jersey buddies may not appreciate this comment. I know what you mean though! :)

Ryan

I would have no idea what to bring or do there, that is why I plan on observing this one.

I do plan on Trap Shooting later that day with some friends at Citizens. The first time I went there I watched a few rounds before I put my name on the sheet and joined them at the line.

I would have no idea what to bring or do there, that is why I plan on observing this one.

I do plan on Trap Shooting later that day with some friends at Citizens. The first time I went there I watched a few rounds before I put my name on the sheet and joined them at the line.

watch youtube videos. very informative.

watch youtube videos. very informative.

This! There's not much of a reason to go, and not participate. What you need:

Pistol

Magazines (enough to hold about 50 rounds)

Belt

Holster

Mag holders (enough for the magazines you bring)

250-300 rounds (just to be on the safe side)

Eye protection

Hearing protection

$40 to join USPSA

Trust me, if you go and just watch, you will likely be pretty upset with yourself. You don't want to wait 2-4 weeks until the next match.