hd2000fxdl

OBRPC / World Class Steel Challenge 11/06

Hey Everyone,

It was great shooting with you all today. I had a lot of fun and hope you all did too.

Thanks for the invite to the forum as well. I had been lurking for a while and after meeting you all decided to make it official and join up.

Yea right, Nick said he got me, I was shooting the CCI's that were jamming, after that I lubed it nice and wet and switched to cheap Federal Bulk and she ran well. Guess what he got on video... :icon_rolleyes::icon_mrgreen:

I am glad switching to the cheap stuff worked. That was my buddy's experience too, the premium ammo just did not want to run in his 1911-.22 pistol.

I am glad switching to the cheap stuff worked. That was my buddy's experience too, the premium ammo just did not want to run in his 1911-.22 pistol.

So am I, also like that it shoots the cheap stuff like it did, but I still want go through a few things because if she shoots the cheap crappy ammo, the CCI's I was using are ring in the same ballpark as far as FPS and GR. I do think it might have just been the gun needed a little more lube and that the CCI's I used for the first 5 strings I shot on the first stage were also the first rounds ever put through the gun, so she might have needed a little breaking in to loosen her up.

I'm cleaned her up and will go down to the range tomorrow try a bunch of different ammo. Probably play with the Crono for a little also.

I know Jon, I figure it was probably just a coincidence that the CCI's were giving me problems, I think just about any ammo would have had problems, I think the gun wanted a little more oil and now that I think about it, I did use Tetra Grease and it was cold, so it could have been a lot of things at once that was the problem.

You did great, thank Nick, still wondering how you added the PING sound after each shot I took.

Do you have any of me reloading Nick? Those are always fun to watch when using wheel guns!

Awesome! Thanks for the video Nick, and it showed me a few things that I was already kinda aware of but lacked a motivator, 1. I need a better fitting hat even tho its one of my favorites 2. No amount of "editing" can make me look like a better shooter (lol), and 3. I need to go back to the gym and loose some face pounds.

\

I almost hate to say this, because I know it'll, most likely, end up in your signature line, but Ray, I am truly impressed by your wheelgun prowess. Gotta give props where they're due.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1

While going through the back the car there is a bag of ear protectors, I forgot who brought it but If you want them back soon let me know and will see what we can do, if not I'll have them in the car at the next match. I'll be shooting the action steel at OB this saturday, the other static steel match the following weeks and USPSA on the 4th Sunday.

I almost hate to say this, because I know it'll, most likely, end up in your signature line, but Ray, I am truly impressed by your wheelgun prowess. Gotta give props where they're due.

Adios,

Yea Bob you can tell it wasn't his first dance.

Pizza Bob

While going through the back the car there is a bag of ear protectors, I forgot who brought it but If you want them back soon let me know and will see what we can do, if not I'll have them in the car at the next match. I'll be shooting the action steel at OB this saturday, the other static steel match the following weeks and USPSA on the 4th Sunday.

They prob belong to one of the Mikes, lol. ( 78% of the entire attendance is mike )

But I do believe they belong to ZOMBIE mike