magic7

RTSP Firearms

Any word on the "soft" opening?

We are hoping to have a better idea by Friday on that... We still need to get a few things in safety wise, like signage, before we open. Will post info soon.

As for the poll... We were trying to have a little fun, so we apologize if it was taken the wrong way!

• Like 1

I wanted to jump in and say thank you to RTSP crew. Me and my buddy Jason stopped up there last night to get pics taken for membership and to check it out. I couldn't be happier about this facility and the people I met within RTSP(so far only met 2 lol). Brad is good people and really open to ideas. Just from talkin a little bit they got some really cool ideas in the works on hopefully being able to stand out from other ranges, and I hope it works for them. I applaud Brad and the rest of the RTSP crew for sticking out the long drawn out process in being able to turn your dream into reality for not only yourselves but for us. Looking forward to the opening. For those that haven't been there and are on the fence about it, take a ride. Check out the place and get to know the people, voice some opinions, concerns, ideas etc in person with them rather through the internet, its much more effective. Thanks again RTSP.

Perhaps, but in my opinion, not too close to 287. I guess it depends on what you consider "close".

I think it took me approx 15min from 287 during rush hour traffic. It may seem far with the hills and lights on Rt.10, but its not, IMO it's close.

Really? I thought they had a soft opening on the 15th. I was going to drive up and check it out without the weekend crowd. Guess I can save the gas and tolls and just go shoot at SS then.

Glad you are telling us that now, I would have been real pi$$ed if I drove all the way up there and they would not let us in. I was going to bring my brother, he lives 10 minutes west of them.

From their Facebook Page

MEMBERS ONLY SOFT OPEN

RTSP is close to opening full time! We are so close, in fact, that we would like to invite our members to "test" us out. We will open the range for members only shooting and have our store items available for sale for everyone. All we ask is that you be patient with us as we work out our kinks!

Our soft open will be starting tomorrow, Monday the 14th through Friday the 18th. We will be open from 10am to 6pm on Monday through Thursday and open until 9pm on Friday.

After our soft open is done, we will officially open for business on Saturday the 19th! As will be our normal policy, members will be allowed in at 8am - 10am. Then, the range will open to the general public from 10am - 6pm.

If you know anyone who is interested in becoming a member and hasn't signed up yet, let them know that our pre-opening deal will expire at start of business Saturday.

See you at the Range!