Krdshrk

Dick's Sporting Goods Gun Deals - 10/30-11/5

Some of the good deals:

Remington UMC 9mm - $9.98

Winchester 100 Round Value Packs (Shotshells) - $24.98-$44.98 - Good deal without having to run out to PA Walmarts!

Hornady SST Slugs - $9.98

H&R Pardner Protector (or Field Gun) - $179.98 - 12GA 18.5 or 28" barrel, 20Ga 21" or 26" Barrel

Remington Gun Club Shot Shells - $4.98

If anyone shops at the Dicks in East Brunswick, and is looking at one of the guns on sale, a good time to come in is monday evening before 7:30. The store is usually pretty empty, and I will make your paperwork as quick and painless as possible. PM me if you have any questions about stock.

Stopped by Dicks in Brick/Lakewood a bit ago, plenty of ammo, bought Winchester 100pk 12g for 24.98, almost as cheap as PA Walmart..

Remmington Gun Club is $4.98 a pack of 25, so less than $20.00 for 100. I bought another 6 cases. Must have gone through at least 2000 shells so far, never had a single issue with one.

I was surprised at the Brick store when I asked for 12g they just handed me the boxes and said here ya go, no ID check, never asked for FID, almost as easy as PA walmart..

Maybe somebody from the clothing department was covering.