Maksim

USPSA RO Class Interest

So who is interested in taking an RO class for USPSA? Talked with Jim N and seems like if we have enough interest, at least 15, we should be able to have a 2 day at Old Bridge. Cost IIRC is going to be between $20 and $40.

Interest List

1. Harry - HD2000fxdl

2. jmrdmd

3. Recessed Filter

4. JonF

5. jmrdmd

6. krdshrk

7. AS350

8. Henrym

9. Rori

10. Val

11. tony357

12. fastd

13. Anastasia

14. Sivl32

15. futool

Maks this would be a class for certification for range officer through USPSA?

yes Mike.

USPSA RO through the NROI.

There is no local class scheduled, so that is the reason for this. If we have the interest, they will put one on.

I'm interested, but have zero USPSA experience. If that's not a problem, count me in.

Nick, just get your butt out to some matches, we have steel this Sunday at OB, and Knockdown the following weekend on Saturday, the week after that I think it's another steel match and then USPSA the 4th Sunday. All of these and probably more will be done prior to being able to set up the RO class. If I had to guess I would think it would be sometime after the new year, but will wait till we have the number of people and Maks talks to Jim.

Nick, just get your butt out to some matches, we have steel this Sunday at OB, and Knockdown the following weekend on Saturday, the week after that I think it's another steel match and then USPSA the 4th Sunday. All of these and probably more will be done prior to being able to set up the RO class. If I had to guess I would think it would be sometime after the new year, but will wait till we have the number of people and Maks talks to Jim.

Haha, I'm coming Sunday. I can't wait.

I even got to practice a bit with bcoop on Monday.

Well Tony. that should make 13 people so far, just 2 more and we hit the 15 person mark and Maks can talk to Jim. Will see what Maks works out but I doubt with the holidays coming up it would be that quick but you never know.

Hey Maks, is there a time frame you and Jim spoke about, or is there some flexibility in scheduling it.

If not till the new year, can I suggest something after the 16th.

Hey Maks, I know your already an RO, but if we get stuck at 14 or just fall shy, but being it's a 2 day gig, and OB is close to my pad, and depending on when and weather, we could all stop by my place an can do a burgers and dogs and talk about the days class, and having someone who had been through it all before could help all of us out.

So if you would be willing, being it's either 20 or 40 bucks, I'd pick up the tab for you to take it again, if you would want to do it again and hang out with the group a little afterwords.

Harry, I am sure there will be non Njgf folks too who would be interested.

Dates, thinking after the holidays, in Jan.

I kind of figured that it wouldn't be until January, after the 16th is good for me being I should be taking the 16th to the end of the month off each month next year. :icon_mrgreen: