StephanieSeven

OBRPC, Static Steel, Sunday 11/20

Anyone know where they post the results for this?

I have some video I gotta edit and get up in the next few days,

Somebody will post it up here, no worries. Just check this thread.

Okay, now that I have time to recalculate the day. It was great.

Big shout out to alec.mc, the rimfire master with his ruger. AND, he probably beat me with his GP100. Big improvement dude. Nice job.

Nice that the whole crew was NJGF'ers as it made for good conversations and such. Thanks again for Harry and his wonderful little kart. Life sucks without it.

Good meeting everyone I haven't met. Everyone shot well. The ray/alex intersquad revolver competition was great. Mike was really quick on the 15-22. Some runs in the 1.? second range.

Seems like a lot of guys shoot a .22 first to get a feel for the stage then can really turn up the speed on the centerfire pistol . Might have to try that

Well another great day of shooting with the NJGF squad, Mike thanks for RO'ing.. Alec, dang he shot the sights off both of his guns today. Ray for once didn't leave anything in the cart, but I still haven't gone through all my bags yet. Everyone else on the squad had a good time and looking forward to the next one.We really need to go through forum names, when we meet the first time, I just figured something out I think and I would have had a little more conversations of Brass cleaning and a home made tumbler.

Bob & Lisa, nice job Lisa, Lisa no reason to be nervous, actually quite the opposite with you setting the bar like you did, you did great today, Bob, Thanks for the arrows, I see if I get a little time to see how it works out this week.

Nick, glad you listened and brought the P22, did nice for a gun thats not sighted in. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

So Ray you've done some steel. When are you going to join us for USPSA? :)

No

I love hitting steel, the ping sound is like love to my ears. (and I'm deaf in my right ear for some reason, need better ear protection)

I'm tactical, not competition

Only quick snipit of video I got for the day, if anybody is doing anything cool with a video compilation let me know if you want the original file via email.

Harry! rimfire 22

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kVC9EJL5Y18

Nice, thanks, did even know anyone was doing video, where is yours or did you shot so fast we didn't have a camera to keep up with you?