blksheep

Which new Glock to get?

Glock 21 Gen 4. Got to love that 13+1 of 45acp. Smooth and accurate shooter too. You might decide you want to compete with this gun.

I went down in gun size as the caliber went down.

Glock 21 G4

Glock 23 G4

Glock 26 G4

I also have the Glock 19 G4 but I am trading that off for the Glock 26 G4.

I got no reason or desire to own a 10mm, 357sig, or 45gap.

I hadnt considered a .45 or .357sig but that may change things up a bit...

Get a Glock 21SF and a Glock 30SF...

I also own a Glock 19 and a Glock 17 as well.

This way you'll have a full-sized pistol in both .45ACP and 9MM, as well as the compact one.

Just saw pictures of a new Glock 32 Gen4 that someone bought. I think it might be the first 32 Gen4 in the country. Point is, they are here! That's if you are really interested in 357 marking on the side of your Glock. Can just throw a G23 G4 barrel in and shoot .40. Personally, i don't like swapping barrels and shooting different calibers, I just buy another gun.

I share your dilemma. I have a PP ready and was originally waffling between an M&P and a Glock, but I'm sure I'm going Glock.

I have a Gen2 G17, Gen2 G19, Gen3 G19, G26 and Gen4 G23.

From a pure shooting perspective, the G17 is very very nice. It is the most accurate Glock I own. Rather, it's the easiest Glock for me to shoot accurately. If we didn't live in NJ, I'd easily be going for a Gen4 G17.

Just a quick note on the Gen4's. At least from my experience, my Gen4 G23 has been nothing short of stellar. Have almost 900 rounds on it w/ zero bobbles. Recoil is smoother than my buddy's Gen2 and, maybe it's me, but it seems to be more accurate as well. Also, the new texture and slightly shorter grip are big improvements for me.

Part of me wants to compliment the G23 w/ a Gen4 G22 or Gen4 G35. Based on the improvements on the Gen4 G23 that I have, I have to believe the G22 or G35 would be excellent shooters.

Practical choice for me would be, Gen4 G19. Emotional cool choice, the Gen4 G21. I've fired Cage Fighters Gen3 G21SF. Amazingly soft shooting and very accurate. Just expensive to feed.

Good luck!!!

"

Practical choice for me would be, Gen4 G19. Emotional cool choice, the Gen4 G21. I've fired Cage Fighters Gen3 G21SF. Amazingly soft shooting and very accurate. Just expensive to feed.

The Gen4 G19 was my first and the Gen3 G21SF my second. I've decided not to do a conversion to a 10mm on my G21 and will look for a G20SF. Ammo costs for the G19 and the G21 have been averaging .41 and .59 respectively per round for all ammo types, FMJ, JHP, +P etc.

"The 10mm outperforms the .40 S&W by 200–250 ft/s (61–76 m/s) for similar bullet weights when using available full power loads, as opposed to the "10mm F.B.I." level loads still found in some ammunition catalogs. This is due to the 10mm Auto's higher S.A.A.M.I. pressure rating of 37,500 psi (259,000 kPa), as opposed to 35,000 psi (240,000 kPa) for the .40 S&W, and the larger case capacity, which allows the use of heavier bullets and more smokeless powder."