AverageJoe

Whos Goin To The Super Bowl?

31 members have voted

1. 1. Whos going to the Super Bowl?

• Giants vs. Patriots?
    • Giants vs. Ravens?
    • Ravens vs. Niners?
    • Niners vs. Patriots?

Id like the ravens to go but it's tough to bet against the pats in a big game. So I voted pats and 49ers. I don't think the giants are a Super Bowl team and I'm surprised they went this far.

i dislike all this talk, i think the giants perform better when people tell them they suck, but the fact is theres a lot of people out there saying giants are the favorite to win it all. i think im more worried about tonights game than beating the ravens or pats in two weeks.even so i voted pats v giants and adding to that a giants win.

http://espn.go.com/n...-nfl-final-four

The New York Giants may not care at the moment that New England quarterback Tom Brady went on a Boston radio show Monday and snubbed them by saying the best team the Patriots have faced this year will be the Baltimore Ravens, their opponent in the AFC title game this Sunday, and not the white-hot Giants.

Did Brady forget the Giants were the last team to beat his 13-3 Pats, and they did it in Foxborough?

Did he miss how the surging Giants just knocked off the 15-1 Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field with the kind of stunning all-around performance they hadn't put together in a such high-stakes game since, well … when? Has to be when the Giants shocked the undefeated Patriots in Super Bowl XLII, right?

elirambo.jpg

I want to see a rematch of GMen vs Pats but feel that it will be GMen vs. Ravens instead. We'll see in a few short hours!

Go GIANTS!

NYGiants_04_wall_helmet.jpg

Ravens also a re-match, and a chance to avenge that loss.

GO BIG BLUE !!!

I'm not crying. I just really don't think the giants are a good team. I thought the whole NFC east sucked this year. The eagles started to shine at the end by winning 4 in a row but none of those 4 teams are in the playoffs. I have confidence in next season but this one was a mess. If the giants were a super bowl worthy team they wouldn't have went 3-3 in a bad division.

I'm not crying. I just really don't think the giants are a good team. I thought the whole NFC east sucked this year. The eagles started to shine at the end by winning 4 in a row but none of those 4 teams are in the playoffs. I have confidence in next season but this one was a mess. If the giants were a super bowl worthy team they wouldn't have went 3-3 in a bad division.

fixed that

Why is it that when the Eagles don't make it, the fans cry....but if ANY other team doesn't make it, it's ok....I mean seriouslly....ok...Eagles never won a superbowl....but in the past 13yrs, They had more Playoff appearances than any other NFC East team....am I ok with this....no....but how can a team who was 9-7 talk about how great they are??? Congrats...you won ONE more game than the Eagles....and for all the post season teams...you won the least to get in....

Just like all the Tebow fans out there...talk about how great he was....look at his numbers....he was awful!!! 6 for 10 in his 1st playoff win....yea...great numbers.

The NFC East is not a bad div they just tend to beat each other up . Outside the div the Gmen they beat the Pats, now in the conference game. They tied with Green Bay till time expiring field goal then beat them as a #1 seed later. They are now of course matched up against San Fran who they lost to but came close to tying but for a dropped pass. Sounds worthy to me. I will admit tho that if the eagles get their act together next year...

The dropped (or stripped) TD catch was a killer, never mind the FG. Guaranteed both of those guys arent with the Ravens next year. You gotta HOLD ON once you catch a winning TD and have BOTH arms around it!

Wow...what a way to go out...a missed FG...oh well ok so we know its Pats...GO BIG BLUE!

He missed it!!!

Patriots going to another SB. Bruins win game in a shootout. Could have been a very disappointing day for me, instead, both teams win! Happy happy happy.

Off topic, my rangers still beat Bos yesterday :D

The NFC East is not a bad div they just tend to beat each other up . Outside the div the Gmen they beat the Pats, now in the conference game. They tied with Green Bay till time expiring field goal then beat them as a #1 seed later. They are now of course matched up against San Fran who they lost to but came close to tying but for a dropped pass. Sounds worthy to me. I will admit tho that if the eagles get their act together next year...

Eagles went 5-1 in the division

Again..Looking at the standings...certain teams don't belong in the playoffs:

Besides the Titans, who finished at 9-7 while the Broncos finished 8-8 and made it, all the teams who made it should have. Even then, the Broncos did win their game, so ended with the same number of wins. I have strong reservations that the Titans would have beat the Steelers. So overall, this year at least, things worked out about how they should have.

Eagles went 5-1 in the division

but thats a sucky division you said, so.... Eagles didnt make much noise with the big boys outside their div did they? Giants earned this trip to super Bowl buy winning every game they had to.That includes beating the 1 &2 place NFC teams on away turf and basically an extra playoff game with Dallas. Dont worry you still got another game to root against them. Win or lose Im glad the Giants had a season to be proud of. Giants are IN THE SUPERBOWL- nuff said

Id like the ravens to go but it's tough to bet against the pats in a big game. So I voted pats and 49ers. I don't think the giants are a Super Bowl team and I'm surprised they went this far.

How could you not think of them as a Super Bowl team? They started out great, faltered a little weeks 10-13 especially the Saints game, but it was the Saints. And then coming within 3 points of the then-undefeated Packers, and beating the Patriots. I'll admit those 4 weeks made me wanna pull my hair out, I didn't know what team I was watching, but the real Giants showed up again when our playoffs started 2 weeks early as we shut up Rex Ryan. After their defensive shut out of Atlanta, and embarrassing the Packers in their own home, I think their talent is undeniable at this point. Tonight was messy (literally as well) but beating one of the final four only further proves they belong there. Philly may have woken up at the end too, but 1-4 was harder to recover from, and they lost to the Patriots and never had to play against the Saints or the Packers.

I honestly don't get all of this talk about a team "deserving" to be in the super bowl or not. Fact of the matter is, our record may not have been great, but look what we did. We took nothing and turned it into something. Our defense (which was one of the worst in the league) stepped up and nearly shut down the Falcons, held the Packers to 20 points, and went toe-to-toe with the best defense in the league and met them blow for blow. If your team had had a season like that and then super charged the way into the super bowl, would you be crying about how undeserving you are? No. And neither would I. It would mean that you showed up and played your hearts out at the time when you needed it the most, and I'd say that there's no team more deserving to be in the super bowl.