Sivl32

Top Shot Tuesday

Is this guy Littlejohn for real. He enrages me for being such a puss. Man the f up. It's a competition.

agreed...

the girl that went home was equally annoying.. all she ever said was "going to kick a**" "we kick a**" "kick their asses"

what is she 16?

*Spolier*

the girl that went home was equally annoying.. all she ever said was "going to kick a**" "we kick a**" "kick their asses"

I knew I should have watched the episode first before reading this thread....

*Spolier*

I knew I should have watched the episode first before reading this thread....

Agreed. Guys, if you're going to post spoilers, please make them invisible by selecting the text and changing it to white.

You will have to remind people that they need to use their decoder ring or they will think it's just a blank message. LOL

You mean the decoder ring people get when they purchase NJGF cereal? Ill pick up a box tomorow at the supermarket

Littlejohn is such a little (p word for cat) can't wait till they get rid of him. I cant shoot my friends target. It will be the hardest thing i ever had to do... really you're a cop and the hardest thing you have ever had to do was shoot at a friends target.. gtfo

Littlejohn is such a little (p word for cat) can't wait till they get rid of him. I cant shoot my friends target. It will be the hardest thing i ever had to do... really you're a cop and the hardest thing you have ever had to do was shoot at a friends target.. gtfo

Yeah each time they send a blue shooter home he says "It's for a good reason" - already throwing them under the bus saying they suck, when he didn't perform well himself.

This might be a spolier, don't read if you haven't watched yet.

This guy is such a tool bag he chokes under pressure in the team competitions, but when it's time to save his own a$s he somehow steps up. He's not as bad as the Navy Seal last year but a very close second for top douche.

I truthfully find him more annoying..

Yes..jake was a douche but never tried to be different. This guy is like a little kid who wants to be with the cool kids but is really just a goofy bastard. As a cop I can see him being a real prick

Yes..jake was a douche but never tried to be different. This guy is like a little kid who wants to be with the cool kids but is really just a goofy bastard. As a cop I can see him being a real prick

the notion of him being LEO is honestly frightening..