Sivl32

Middlesex Gun Surrender Program. Pic incl

There's nothing they can do to stop you from doing FTF longun transactions in the parking lot as long as buyer and seller have FIDs...

I like the BB gun idea, walmart sells cheapo corssmans from <$30

I don't think the seller needs to have an FID. If they do that will probably eliminate 98% of the folks showing up to turn in guns.

Wonder if cops can ever legally keep really nice confiscated guns or do they all end up in the melting pot? For instance, guns from drug dealer busts.

Despite the rumors, winks, and other stupidity, the answer is no, we dont..period.

I would still feel bad for ruining a perfectly good mosin.

Because there's such a shortage of them. XD

I'll make some "rifles" out of pipes and wood, say they're assault muskets.

The irony of this, the percussion cap was invented by a Scottish preacher.

So I went to 7eleven after work and I see a flyer on the window for Middlesex Gun Surrender Program.. like are you shitting me?!?! U only get $80 for a handgun and 150 for Assault Weapon! I tell you what, I'm sitting on 2 permits at the moment. Let the state buy the guns at 80 -150 and I will buy it from them for double what they paid.. we both win. they end up making money and giving the firearms a proper, responsible, loving home. WIsh there was a number to call and put that offer on the table. I can wait a month while they clear up the paper work.

The type of firearms that will be turned in are essentially hand grenades. I do not think you want to buy a hand grenade at any price.

just one question for you.. did you light that piece of shit on fire when you were done taking the picture?

There were 2 cops at the 7eleven at the time, I dont think they would have approved If i ripped the flyer down and burnt it, tho I was very verbal about it and just glad they didn't question me on my protest and shock of this.

and that would i do with a hand grenade?

I wonder if there is a school at that church ("behind the school")? Remember.... Clinton Happens.

And you better be careful, Bloomberg will be watching you.

Still, I'd go get a lock for my shed.

http://www.atf.gov/publications/download/p/atf-p-5310-1.pdf

Buying 10 mosin's and then the authorities question you for why you purchased so many "assault weapons" and you simply say I am just trying to make some money off your gun turn in program. Someone should do this to show how stupid is program is and how it could just put money in peoples pockets, then get it shut down.

If there was a local one, I would trade in one of my NJ firearms. The .117 pellet rifle that turned into a firearm after I crossed the NJ boarder.

Then I would probably stalk out the place and solicit the non-sketchy people.

I'm REALLY considering going there now just to see what people are bringing in. Maybe it'll be some old ladies with their husband's old WWII Garand they don't know what to do with. I'd give her $200 for it..... :)

If you ever do that, and get a Garand for $200, I'll gladly pay $250.

Myself and another forum member went to a buy back program and stood outside making offers to buy the guns before the program for a mere 5 dollars more. not only were people willing to sell to complete strangers, but the program (police and officials) did not do anyhting about it. We were in no way shape or form gonna buy those guns but we wanted to see what was up with that....

Dont forget the guy that pulled out the .38 and waved it around right on the main street in jersey city :facepalm:

Good thing that was short lived lol